Ginsburg: I thought Roe vs Wade was to rid undesirables

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Colorado_Hunter, Jul 8, 2009.

1. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    What he said! :confused:

Floyd T.

2. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

Thats easy, "It's hard to demand anything from the pen".

3. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

So you are saying kill the little undesirables?

4. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    Answer the question, don't respond with another question.

If it were your family, that was a rape victim, and they were found to be pregnant with the rapists child, what would you do? Would you favor an abortion by said family member? Would you encourage it?

The "...from the pen..." response, is that because you'd kill the rapist? If so, you still haven't answered the question in that post either.

Floyd T.

5. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    if my daughter was raped and got pregnant by the rapist i would not be in favor of murdering my grandchild .its not the babies fault its mother was raped.i am in favor of murdering the rapist.
    read this.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_scoop_era

6. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

" In contrast, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that only 14,000 infants were "voluntarily" surrendered in 2003.[5]."

Guess babies is a pretty high commodity for some lately. I'm still against killing them though, otherwise i'd move to China and be with my other commie buddies

7. More of those pesky facts that liberals hate...

The truth about Planned Parenthood and its founder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic

To liberals, pre-born babies are "human weeds" that may be (should be) disposed of without thought.

8. PhilpotHunter

PhilpotHunter 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Reynolds Station
    I did read that book, and the author had a heck of a way of making you think outside of the box didn't he?

But really, are you so selfish that you would allow 49 million deaths of human life just for a lower crime rate? To me that means you are one of the "undesirables" you speak of, being as how you are ok with murder and all. Me, I'll try a different route, one that doesn't involve murder.

And for anyone that disagrees with me on this one, well, THANK GOD YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T, or you wouldn't be sitting comfortable behind your computer now would you?

9. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    Fair enough. So you would be willing to demand that your daughter carry the spawn of the rapist, to full term, give birth to it and raise it as it were her own, or put it up for adoption!? So, every day of her life, she can look at this child and rehash the rape!? If you had your way, and outlawed abortions, you'd be fine with allowing your daughter to suffer, for at least nine months, if not for the rest of her life, because of "your" beliefs?!

Interesting how you have no problem supporting legislation telling your daughter what she can and can't do with her body. You'd allow someone (ie: the gov't) to make your daughter suffer after one of the most heinous crimes against a woman, and not have any issues with it. Interesting!

Again, your beliefs are your beliefs. It just amazes what some people will say they would do to a rapist (kill) but because it's a fetus (soon to be an infant, if born), it's a completely different story. I do appreciate your honesty in answering.

Floyd T.

10. I have given it alot of thought over the years. My mother was pregnant with me in high school she married my dad and have been together since 1979 happily I might add. I guess she could have done away with me because according to this I am undesirable. A product of a teenage pregnancy. I have never commited a crime other than a speeding ticket. I have one BS degree and am working on another. I am happily married with one child of my own and consider myself normal except for the insane desire to hunt ducks. So if I am undesirable so be it.

11. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    I don't think the age of the mother is an accurate gauge of whether or not the baby is "undesirable". I have known teenage girls that got pregnant, but you knew the mother and child would be alright, because they were good kids raised by good parents. It was an honest mistake, bad judgement, or what have you but they have already been taught to make the best of yourself and your situation.

On the other hand, I have seen teenage mothers that you just knew would never make anything of themselves, and they came from parents who were the same way. That's not to say their kid won't grow up to rule the world, but the odds are overwhelmingly against that. Chances are that the child will just extenuate the already dire circumstances.

12. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    i personaly know 2 women who have had abortions and both terribly regrete it and it tears them up daily.the "fetus" is alive and if you did test on it you would determind that it is human and therefor human life and an abortion kills it i.e. murder.the rapist is a savage crimanal deserving to die for his crimes.the baby is innocent of anything.
    can you tell me 100% positively when life begins?how is it that we give a 1st degree murderer a trial where he can get off on a "reasonable dought but no one can say when life begins but we dont give a baby reasonable dought.

13. 2speed

2speed 6 pointer

Apr 12, 2006
    Southeast KY ..
    I have to get in on this one, who ever is for abortion and or ever voted for the people that are for it will all burn in hell someday....

14. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    Thanks you, GOD, for assessing my destiny! I hadn't realized the "2nd Coming" had occurred and Christ chose Southeast Kentucky to come back to. :rolleyes:

Floyd T.

15. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    Yote, you failed to answer my question! Reread the 1st paragraph and provide your answer, please.

Floyd T.