Ginsburg: I thought Roe vs Wade was to rid undesirables

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Colorado_Hunter, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Haves

Haves 8 pointer

Feb 17, 2007
    Union ky

I would erase the word "should" have and substitute "could" have. It's the mothers body, it's her choice.

Go adopt a black child if you want every child on earth. Their are plenty without fathers or in foster care. Their could be millions more if you outlaw abortion.

2. skin_dog1

skin_dog1 BBBC Members

ya know, I was one of those undesirable babies that grew up on welfare and a leach to society. I was intelligent enough to know that the way I was brought up was wrong, made a decision to do different and be better. I don't think I've done much to increase the crime rate other than speeding. I did however spend 6 years as a cop trying to do right. Maybe mom shoulda just done away with me. I'm sure she had plenty of opportunities to in the 70's as a teenage mother.

I get pissed every time I read a post on this subject so I think I'll just stop reading this one.

3. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

I'm pretty sure the working class on this forum already haves.

4. Haves

Haves 8 pointer

Feb 17, 2007
    Union ky
    look, it may actually be helping your party.

"More than 40 million legal abortions have occurred in the United States since 1973, and these are not randomly distributed across the population. Black women, for example, have a higher abortion ratio (percentage of pregnancies aborted) than Hispanic women, whose abortion ratio in turn is higher than that of non-Hispanic whites. Since blacks vote Democratic in far greater proportions than Hispanics, and whites are more Republican than Hispanics or blacks, ethnic disparities in abortion ratios would be sufficient to give the GOP a significant boost--surely enough to account for George W. Bush's razor-thin Florida victory in 2000."

5. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

undesirables murdered in this country since 1973. Haves the republican party don't want to win by Sherman's techniques, just to shed light on some dim individuals.

6. Haves

Haves 8 pointer

Feb 17, 2007
    Union ky
    40 million born to households who couldn't support them, and single mothers that didn't want them. Turkeytlaker...I may see a little Dem in you yet, wanting that many more on the public dole.:)

7. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

Hevas you should see a little Democrat in me, been a constant struggle my entire life between branches of my family tree.

Luckily i understand how the republican party could employ those 40+ million instead of feeding them.

Hsave, ever heard the one about teaching a man how to fish?:rolleyes:

8. Hammer

Hammer 12 pointer

Sep 2, 2002
    Bowling Green, Ky.

Oh brother... :rolleyes: See, when the majority of pro-choicers are pinheads like you, that's why I don't bother to argue! :rolleyes:

9. Ky'sFinest

Ky'sFinest 10 pointer

what can you do? i wouldn't want any female close to me to do it but if some babies momma in the ghetto smokin crack wants to who am i to say anything?

i agree with whoever said that welfare ought to be earned. i always said get them out there helping build roads or cleaning up the place. make them be our garbage people and sidewalk scrapers. earn your keep slackers!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  10. PhilpotHunter

PhilpotHunter 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Reynolds Station
    I'm taking the concealed carry class this weekend out there so I will pick one up then. Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, did you ever actually catch a fish?

11. westkybanded

westkybanded 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2004
    Murray, Kentucky, USA.
    Yup. Several!! :D

12. So what do you do if a woman is actually raped? You never did answer hillbillyfive0's question. I'm against abortion, but sometimes there are circumstances that could possibly rate one IMO.

13. Ky'sFinest

Ky'sFinest 10 pointer

abortions caused by rape according to TIME magazine:
    That is very few. approx 1.5 million nationwide or less.

14. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    If one of the 1.5 million was your wife, daughter, sister, mom, etc, would you demand they carry to full term and then put it up for adoption?! Keep it?!

In the big picture, I guess 1.5 million is a "small" number. Tell those 1.5 million women they have to continue to be victimized because some people don't support abortion. Absolutely not right! Period!

Floyd T.

15. I don't care if it's 1.5 million or only 1. I want to know what happens then.