General Flynn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slobear, Apr 29, 2020.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Something like this gives us a little ray of hope. I don't think it would've ever happened if it weren't for Trump being the President .... anybody else would've caved by now and nobody would even remember Flynn's name.

I hope and pray that Michael Flynn will sue each and every one of the dirty bastards that lied and schemed and tried to ruin his life (including BHO) and that every damn one of them will have to claim bankruptcy just like he did.

Then .... I think it would be a nice gesture if they'd let him pull the trigger at the various firing squads! :)

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    My faith will not be restored until the stool is kicked or the door is slammed shut. Till then its all BS.

TripleGee and KYote-Krusher like this.
  3. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Just another whitewash job by the most corrupt / criminal administration in US history.

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Todays dems are guilty of behavior worse that whitewater. The fact that you cant see it is beyond frustrating.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  5. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Completely agree with you! The zero administration will be a stain on this country for a long time. Thankfully we have President Trump to right the wrongs committed against American people.

barney, Feedman, EdLongshanks and 2 others like this.
  6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Don’t bite that bait! I’m tellin’ ya, it’s fake. You all will end up in the boat.

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

You all have become so conditioned to bullshit, that you can't see the OBVIOUS!!!

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Racheal Maddow and a dozen homo propagandists on tv told you so. Consider the source.

9. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Belief in communism requires the denial of reality and fact. History proves this. No offense, but you lack the competence to make such claims about others.

11. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Reading the logic that comes out of your pie hole on this forum, has conditioned me to see the OBVIOUS about you comrad! Go pound sand commie demonrat.

Gforcetrivers and drakeshooter like this.
  12. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Well yer a idiot.

Carl, barney and slobear like this.
  13. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Kill the seed kill the breed , pops always said , As I get older it all makes sense ... hmmm

TripleGee and Carl like this.
  14. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Sealed testimony that was just released confirms Clapper and the rest of the scumbags were lying about the Russia BS...quote “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting [or] conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” but he would go on CNN and say just the opposite. Another good nugget from the release was from former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas who had testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion...and it's also starting to come out that Obama and Biden were instrumental in orchestrating this scam...the next few weeks will be interesting.

15. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    FREE Advice I can give you about talking to the FBI.
    DON'T.