Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated under 'vic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Mar 27, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s a depraved answer to a question I didn’t ask by the way. I hope you don’t experience some of the same issues in your elder years. If your family is anything like you, they will be putting you in the ground at the earliest possibility just so they can rid themselves of your burden.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Refresh my memory what exactly was your question. And FWIW I wouldn't want to burden my kids taking care of me at any age, maybe you would but not me. I am in those elder years being 72 now and on the downhill side of life.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    My question was....if it’s virtuous to have abortions of convenience for those who don’t want their children...should mason have been murdered in utero?....and would that have been a good thing if he had?

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

If his mom and dad didn't want him (as in the case of the mom) he would have been given up for adoption I would say. But since Dad wanted him he was kept. Mom wanted him at one time but the lure of drugs won out over her own kid. As one person she work with told the grandson he couldn't see being a mom in her future. We have not heard one peep out of her since his leg was broken by either her or the new boyfriend. Full custody hearings are going well on the grandsons part thanks.
    Heck we have him 12 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week ourselves while his dad works. Being 71 & 72 years old with a baby in the house is sure fun...LOL.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Soooooooo....what’s the answer according to the almighty dudster? Yes or no? Your grandsons opinion matters nothing legally. Only the mothers.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I knew you wouldn’t answer. The kids mom clearly didn’t want him and by your “logic” he should have been aborted/murdered. That’s all kinds of messed up, even for a dolt like yourself. Check mate. Thanks for playing though. You are an Ignorant Hypocrite....even if you don’t realize it stoopie.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

The kids dad always wanted kids of his own. Was married at one time to a gal that had a kid that was not his but treated him as such. Military got in the way of that marriage. He went to Iraq and she went wild. As he said you have to find a egg donor someplace. It wasn't until after he was born and she found she didn't want kids but drugs instead things went south...Is that so hard for you to understand ? At least she stayed clean while pregnant with Mason. Can't say the same with the one she is pregnant with now. I would say it will become a ward of the state since she will be in the big house when it is born. Next court date next Monday. We look for her and the boyfriend to cop a plea deal because under Ky law they are looking at 2 to 5 years for child abuse.

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Would you not want to see both put down for harming that child, I don’t have a fight in it but in my eyes you hurt a child you should be put down harsh maybe in godly what ever but that’s how I see it , Inmates getting more than 25 yrs to me should be put down if it’s a violent crime , the rest need to work every day except Saturday and Sunday , no work no visits no phone calls no freedom of any kind no tv nothing , prison should be prison a place you don’t wanna go period ... Abortion is nothing like killing an inmate an adult knows better for what he’s done that poor baby has no say , my coworker just lost his daughter of special needs I dare any man ask him if he would of aborted his girl , You better duck afterwards and run like hell !!! I had a special needs cousin loved him like a brother , And I e worked with kids in the system and getting ready to transfer back to juvenile prison as a SGT. I love kids both good and bad can’t see hurting one ever .... abortion in my opinion is wrong unless it’s rape , or incest period and do it before a heart beat , people say it’s cost to the system shoot we waste so much more on folks that ain’t even American , wasted on inmates , the cost of saving all these heroin overdoses multiple times , welfare folks drug using , etc kids are worth it hell them first period

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The fathers wishes matter nothing to the legality of abortion as it is written now. The mothers ”choice” is paramount. I’ll ask again....should mason, the innocent precious child, have been murdered/aborted? The mother clearly didn’t want him and it would have been more “convenient” according to your logic.

Edit to add: the mother and boyfriend should be publicly executed

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

As I have said she wanted him until he was born then found drugs more important than her kid and that's a shame. Not one word from her since mid December even wanting to see him. CPS has tried to get in touch with her since late December and she refused to answer or return a call from them. We hope the mother and boyfriend get what's coming to them but it takes time to work thru the court system. Not only going to lose Mason but also the child she now carry's. Might go to the boyfriends relatives we don't know as he has two others he don't support and are with their mother. And just busted for Pot about 2 weeks ago, and two fail to appear warrants in the past month. Someone bails him out each time.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Ok. Now looking back in retrospect, this is exactly the scenario that you are advocating abortion of convenience be a remedy for. Would it have been a good thing had mason been aborted? Yes or no?

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Why would he have been ? Dad wanted kids, mom did also until he was born and then found a new boyfriend she could do drugs with and kick dad and Mason out. Abortion was never in the picture at anytime. She went off and call the police during a argument over taking care of him. Bet you never heard of the police responding to a call like that and ask the father if he had someplace to go and tell him to take the baby with him before she harmed him. He did just that went to his mothers house at 2 am. A couple weeks later dad dropped him off for a visit and he ended up with a broken femur so I guess the cops were right on with her maybe harming him.

13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Nevermind.

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  14. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Funny how when you drill down and make it personal, the pro abortion folks dodge the question and run away.

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Funny when ones like you can't follow along with a conversation. And attempt to resort to personal attacks and name calling like you do regular.