$$Gasoline Prices$$

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
This is why I don’t believe the Dems/Libs/Biden voters are gonna jump ship. These days it’s just about pulling that lever for your party, doing a good/bad job in office doesn’t matter, and people are gonna just point the finger at someone else just so they aren’t wrong. My MIL was telling me a story about meeting up with a bunch of old college sorority sisters. She said several in the group are big Libs and all they did was complain about Trump causing the gas prices to go up. She said she mentioned the pipeline and the reserve in Alaska that we refuse to tap into and all they said was, “Well that doesn’t really factor in to our current situation.” But they couldn’t explain it. Huh?! This is what we’re dealing with.

This is why I don’t believe the Dems/Libs/Biden voters are gonna jump ship. These days it’s just about pulling that lever for your party, doing a good/bad job in office doesn’t matter, and people are gonna just point the finger at someone else just so they aren’t wrong. My MIL was telling me a story about meeting up with a bunch of old college sorority sisters. She said several in the group are big Libs and all they did was complain about Trump causing the gas prices to go up. She said she mentioned the pipeline and the reserve in Alaska that we refuse to tap into and all they said was, “Well that doesn’t really factor in to our current situation.” But they couldn’t explain it. Huh?! This is what we’re dealing with.

These dumbasses believe everything the lamestream media shovels them, zero critical thinking skills. It’s the “but I saw it on TV” intelligence level.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Good old “Big Libs”, pretty sure I dated her in college.

I’m going to go back to buying fuel again for vehicles. I’ve drained my tank that’s closest to road. It’s saved me close to a grand in last month running 3 vehicles.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Definition of progressive says it all. Move forward and don't accept moving backwards. Moving towards a goal.
Screenshot_20220702-113519_Google.jpg

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
One breakdown, just one, will be all it takes to push the gas to $10. Look at your own jobs. If you run all out 24/7/365 using older equipment, would you have any breakdowns?????????

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
One breakdown, just one, will be all it takes to push the gas to $10. Look at your own jobs. If you run all out 24/7/365 using older equipment, would you have any breakdowns?????????

That’s a heck of a well written article even for NYP. It lists the facts for sure.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
It all makes sense. Coal power plants also are not being built, upgraded, or repaired, its about recouping your investment, which Biden has promised they wont. Obama did the same. In effect telling the coal industry they could build plants, but would go broke. It takes years to pay for those investments. Alot decisions in the coal industry hinge on elections. Having worked in a coal power plant, i saw it.

Latest posts