$$Gasoline Prices$$

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
When we were out west the 85 was very common no 87 anywhere, but my fuel mileage was great!
I always was told it wouldn't get as good of mileage with it but my van is E85 rated.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
My car says not to run E85. The programmer on my truck recommends %10 ethanol due to the timing advancement but they both run so much better on boat gas 90 octane non ethanol.
they wouldnt be be telling a lie, would they? after all, ya know ya can trust them.
GM, bought a guy out, that figured out how to build an engine that got 58 MPG.+ ran on other fuel. wish i took that magazine, at Newburg VA.. out of Louisville Ky.
the guy built it in his garage. i want to say the last name started with a M or W., i do remember though, Arnold, (i'll be back), got a hummer from em. the vehicle, not the person.. "Quit thinking like that." after that, i believe the stories, of the magic carb., that gets better gas mileage. kinda had one my self. a two barrel Holley, ford ranger, 2300cc. got better gas mileage then the single stock barrel, till i used the 2nd barrel. a smaller barrel, till ya wanted the power, 2nd barrel. came off a 74 Mustang, best i remember.. was white the car. out by chowning lane, T-ville lake. 74 must have been a bad year, gas wise, to run 4 cylinders, in a Mustang.

Last edited:

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I see gas creeping down ($4.11 this morning in Hanson) but I do not see Diesel doing the same.
Obviously this will keep inflation trending upward :(

If I read or hear another moron say the president does not have some control over gasoline prices I’m gonna call you the dumbass you are (I’m looking at you).

......plan included the possibility of the federal government holding up to 11 lease sales off the coast of Alaska and in the Gulf of Mexico over the five-year period between 2023-2028. However, the plan also put forward the option of the federal government holding no lease sales in that same time period.

"From Day One, President Biden and I have made clear our commitment to transition to a clean energy economy," Interior Secretary Deb Haaland said in a statement. "Today, we put forward an opportunity for the American people to consider and provide input on the future of offshore oil and gas leasing. The time for the public to weigh in on our future is now."

The plan didn't include any potential sales in the Atlantic or Pacific, effectively blocking drilling off the east and west coasts. In the first version of the DOI plan, the Trump administration sought to hold a total of 47 sales across the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico and off Alaska's coasts.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
If I read or hear another moron say the president does not have some control over gasoline prices I’m gonna call you the dumbass you are (I’m looking at you).

That’s all the tard’s whined about when Trump first took office. “He’s going to increase gas prices”. I’m sick of these mush brained idiots. How can you “coexist” with these zombie fools? GTFO of this country!

Latest posts