$$Gasoline Prices$$

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
Fishing trips are getting scaled back, we are going to St Clair next week and that price has almost doubled from when it was planned. We scratched Granada this year, and that one pissed me off, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have been thinking about a part time job just to get some extra biden bucks to fish where I want later this year.

littlebear

12 pointer
Aug 21, 2007
the woods
Yea we are heading out west in a month for a road trip my fuel has already doubled as of now! Around 5,000 miles maybe 6,000 before we are done!
We have been talking about not going on some of our trips we take every year. Fuel and the cost of everything has went up so much it’s getting us to thinking about changing some plans also.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Miss Me YET????

I stopped at a fellas house last week to get a jug of water for my radiator in my Zuki/Metro.
He was railing on the Gas Prices and proceeded to tell me "It's all that DamTRUMP'S fault."
I didn't bother to ask him HOW? I just got my water, thanked him and left.
Where do "these people" come from??

Last edited:

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
Miss Me YET????

I stopped at a fellas house last week to get a jug of water for my radiator in my Zuki/Metro.
He was railing on the Gas Prices and proceeded to tell me "It's all that DamTRUMP'S fault."
The worst part JR...........they actually believe it........and always will.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Miss Me YET????

They thank its Trumps fault ,because Biden says it is ,some people are useless ,to society

Latest posts