Gadhafi Captured!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by BadDuck, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Think the are saying he is dead now.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Yep, he's was killed.

3. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Another one bites the dust.

4. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    Think I heard Freddie Mercury blaring in the streets during a news cast a few minutes ago.

5. mrdux

mrdux Guest

I had zero compassion for Gadhafi but can anybody tell me how the US is going to be better off with the muslim brotherhood running things over there? Hillary is already telling them we will be sending them US aid. How the hell can we aid a country that has more resources than we are allowed to get out of the ground when we are broke? I guess the muslims have to take care of their own kind and use OUR $$ to do it.

6. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

I agreee, we should not be doing ANYTHING in Libya, especially giving them monetary aid. Let France and the other European countries take care of it. As far as I know the USA get's no oil at all from Libya.
    I am getting tired of hearing about us giving away money to other Countries. Time to bring all American Troops home from around the world, we could downsize our Army and put them to work down on the Border. We can use our Navy and Air Force to strike anywhere in the World rather quickly from right here in America, if we feel threatened.

7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    3 down......who's next on the hit list, I guess we will see soon enough.

8. coolersnapper

coolersnapper 6 pointer

Dec 17, 2009
    northern ky
    Are they sure it wasn't Carlos Santana? AMF!!

9. Colorado_Hunter

Colorado_Hunter 10 pointer

Nov 30, 2007
    Radcliff, Kentucky
    There are plenty in that part of the world that need to take some permanent dirt naps, but what happens after they are gone. IMO getting rid of one evil dictator does always mean that it is a good thing.

10. daking

daking 12 pointer

Dec 29, 2004
    For a guy who said he'd get us out of all wars and got the Nobel Peace Prize for his beautiful statements (read BS), the Bamster sure likes to do the victory dance when the brave men and women he undercuts wipe out one of our sworn enemies.

11. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    Can you reference that please?