Funniest Things Ever Happened

littletom

8 pointer
Feb 24, 2008
Knob Lick, Ky
One I will never forget we were hunting a corn field in northern IL in college. Me and a buddy had our spread set up. Guys pull in field we can hunt this too, put it all together or compete? No brainer only two of us. They seemed ok we shot a few. Decided to leave it out and hunt next morning.
Next day after a few flights, gets slow and colder than crap. I hear this guy i really don't know from Adam makeing all kinds of noise with a coke can in lay out beside me. I can't take it anymore i ask what the hell are you doing. He comes off with making a bowl you want to hit this good grass.

littletom

8 pointer
Feb 24, 2008
Knob Lick, Ky
We were doing the mad scouting in Canada one afternoon. I was driving crap pain hits bad. I spy a thicket get closer see a old field cultivator maybe 70 yards off road. Thinking that will perfect to hoover on. Walk down there and grown up behind is a old 2 hole outhouse. I go in set down and right there is piles of old farming magazines from the 70's. Just setting there reading thinking this was meant to be. Scouting partner starts yelling what the hell are you doing?

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
Had one man and two women come walking down a road with a closed to all but waterfowl hunters sign on it both sides of a cable gate. This was a NW Indiana F&W area. We were set up on a little island out in a marsh/lake 40 yards or so off shore. They stop soon as they seen the half shell goose decoys and started getting camera equipment set up. We were close enough to hear one woman say all those geese are standing on one leg. We let them get all set up then stood up and wave. Told them they were not supposed to be in that area to which they said we have a permit. We told them that was for the sandhill crane overlook not where they were. They picked up their stuff and started going deeper down the old road into the waterfowl hunting area. We had not notice one of the women had a little white poodle under her coat until then. We got done for the day and picked up and started towards the truck in a parking lot. Ran across them again as we were packing stuff out. My 100 lb yellow lab spotted the poodle now on one of those retractable leashes and made a bee line to play. If you ever hunted NW Indiana marshes you know the mud is black and my dog was about half yellow and half mud and stink like heck. It roll that poodle a few times before I could get to him. Get to the parking lot and start loading up and laugh watching those 3 people with the poodle argue where it was going to ride in their nice car. We left and they were still at it.

hunt-4-life21

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2007
Butler Co.
I went on a snow goose with a bunch of people once. We rode in a monster truck out. They set my lovely wife up right in the kill hole and called the shots perfect for her. She's a bit chesty, so shooting is hard for her. Anyway, she shot at one volley and some old codger on the end grabbed her goose and took it home to mount. Can you believe that?!

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Do you know how fast you can get your waders off??? I do. Mississippi trip Left my waders on the back porch. Next morning got dressed went out on porch put waders on. My buddy said looked like I jumped straight up out of them. Then the waders just fell over. DAMN Mouse was in there bit my big toe.

Giveem3outdoors

12 pointer
Jan 18, 2009
ohio county ky
I went on a snow goose with a bunch of people once. We rode in a monster truck out. They set my lovely wife up right in the kill hole and called the shots perfect for her. She's a bit chesty, so shooting is hard for her. Anyway, she shot at one volley and some old codger on the end grabbed her goose and took it home to mount. Can you believe that?!
You win

Latest posts