Funniest thing you ever seen

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by mallardkiller, Sep 8, 2019.

1. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Come on guys and gals post us some good stories up lets hear them....spare no details...let the laughing begin....

2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    i have a few.. my red horse, had her since she were a pup.. she is a cob, small for a horse, but always entertaining. i think 42 hands, is her height.. i got her a rubber ball, with a handle to play with. i would kick it to her, an she would kick it. she used her back leg to kick it forward in stead of her front leg. i guess she figured if i was using my back leg, she would use hers.. anyway.. i seen her running, and she tried to kick a butterfly, with that back leg.. and she kicked forward, instead of backwards. i never seen a horse do this before. i got plenty of Gretta stories.. she has attitude..
    can i post a story i already may have posted??

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Gforcetrivers and mallardkiller like this.
  3. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    When "the kid" was young, we (being the rude parents that we are) occasionally used the term "nuckin' futz" when he'd do or say something stupid, assuming that he knew it was a slightly more polite way of saying something a lot more obscene. Flash forward to his Junior year of college when he showed up one weekend, madder than a wet hen, ranting that he never knew we were calling him "f***ing nuts" all those years.... Seems he'd used the term "nuckin' futz" on one of his roommates & just about got the crap beaten of himself before the roommate lost it laughing when he realized "the kid" had NO CLUE what he was saying!!! He'd just assumed it was some foreign term that we knew and never put it all together... 3 years later, none of us can even say "nuckin' futz" now without busting out laughing!

Another legendary story about "the kid"... When he was little, we'd go visit my parents (they died when he was just 8 to give you an idea of age). Dad raised fighting roosters. Lots of 'em. And if you've ever been around fighting roosters, you know that the only thing worse than a fighting rooster is a fighting hen with chicks!!! They are MEAN!!! I've seen them flying 20 feet in the air, fighting chicken hawks that were after their chicks! And in the springtime, there were hens & chicks all over the place.... So we'd told him & told him & told him & told him to stay the heck away from those chicks, that the hen would whoop him good if he got near them. (You know what's gonna happen already, right???) He avoided them for a while but on one of our last visits before my parents died, there was this one hen with about 5 chicks just hanging around near the house. The kid kept eyeballing them... and we repeated our warnings. Then we sat down to talk to my parents in the living room & lost track of the kid... A few minutes later, we heard screams. Here he came around the corner of the house, running like a bat out of heck & screaming every step with Momma Hen right behind him, going airborne & whapping him in the back of his coat & on the back of his head about every other step! As he went past the living room window while we stared in shock, Dad just said "That'll teach him all right!!!!" After about the 3rd trip past the window, my husband went out & shoo'ed the hen away. "The kid" later wrote about that incident & the fact that it taught him to listen to his parents as nothing else could have as part of an admissions essay for The Governor's Scholars Program & we were told by various people that his essay was largely why he was selected.

00noturkey, barney, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Seen an Antifa puke throw something at the cops, cop shot him in the nuts with a rubber bullet............That was funny to see.

00noturkey, Feedman, Brody and 4 others like this.
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    When my nephew was about 8 months old, we got him laughing for about 5 minutes. He was sitting in the floor on his butt. He was swaying back and forth laughing hysterically and then it happened. I guess it was too much for his little lungs. He straightened up perfectly and puckered his mouth to try to catch his breath. He did it 5 or 6 times. My entire family lost it. I was sore the next day from laughing.