ROxrZla.jpg
kP9mtYD.jpg
aBv7dwQ.jpg
15lYwc1.jpg

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
Kinda sad in a ways. Always looked forward to seeing this monster every year. Someone may be getting into some trouble over this. Read that the game wardens were called in. Could be just to show he was legally harvested. The only bad thing is that where he lived did not allow any hunting. Deer do travel though.

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
Kinda sad in a ways. Always looked forward to seeing this monster every year. Someone may be getting into some trouble over this. Read that the game wardens were called in. Could be just to show he was legally harvested. The only bad thing is that where he lived did not allow any hunting. Deer do travel though.
There’s no such thing as not allowing hunting. That violates the Kentucky constitution. Ky afield did a podcast on it a year or so ago. And I think buckfever talked about it on here too Someone killed a deer in prospect and shit was about to hit the fan cuz they were trying to prosecute him.

kyhunter99

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2014
Still in the kitchen Ky
There’s no such thing as not allowing hunting. That violates the Kentucky constitution. Ky afield did a podcast on it a year or so ago. And I think buckfever talked about it on here too Someone killed a deer in prospect and shit was about to hit the fan cuz they were trying to prosecute him.

I remember that.. wasnt the one in prospect a tame sub buck?

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
All I know is that if this deer was killed in FT. Wright than it’s probably a legal kill as Ft Wright allows archery hunting in some areas. Ft. Mitchell which is where this deer lived most of the time does not allow projectiles from what I know. This could have changed at some point. My guess is that it was killed legally seeing as how this buck was extremely popular.

Chimpy

8 pointer
Jun 29, 2004
Wilder, ky, USA.
I just talked to a friend of mine. His son is a nky cop, and he said the deer is still laying where it fell, no one has claimed it, and the dnr are camped out waiting to see if someone comes for it.

Latest posts