Friday Oct 26

Mr. Blonde

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Somewhere outside Barstow
Obama voters, down steps. For their own good.

Smashmouth, sounds like you are going to be busy man come the 11th. Voting, pushing people down steps, paying respect to the vets, and mourning the lose of your fellow duck hunters. Pushing people down steps cause they think differently than yourself seems a little aggressive. They say aggressive behavior is due to ones brain not being able to function at a normal level causing frustration and lashing out. That does explain a lot of your post thou.

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
Smashmouth, sounds like you are going to be busy man come the 11th. Voting, pushing people down steps, paying respect to the vets, and mourning the lose of your fellow duck hunters. Pushing people down steps cause they think differently than yourself seems a little aggressive. They say aggressive behavior is due to ones brain not being able to function at a normal level causing frustration and lashing out. That does explain a lot of your post thou.

You forgot that is when the next push of birds will come. Accompanied with rain. I'll be wearing a rain coat.

Mr. Blonde

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Next will be nine to ten days from now.

They seem to be showing up one to two days before the weather change and getting out in front of it.

Keep up the good work. Between HideAways pinpoint reports and your "weather and the affects on ducks for dummies" the scouting thing just got a lot easier. If we can just get the ol' Goat to get the fancy flying machine in the air, this thread will be the hottest ticket around.

Mr. Blonde

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Can't fit another duck on Boatmans Slough, Cypress ditch is full of hollywoods, Murky Creek is holding 2000 ducks, all drake mallards with a band ratio of 1:3. Liars lake has enough ring necks on it to melt 4 of them blownellei's Barrels down to a limp noodle. The Stump had about 50-11 bull sprigs loafing on it at about 7:41am. My popcorn machine can't keep up over on East Lake. North Lake is all but dried up. West Lake is choked out by the Phrag and South lake has 24/7 DOOMER lockdown. Taylorsville is nothing but Redheads as far as the eye can see, thought the water done turned to blood.

Can't fit another duck on Boatmans Slough, Cypress ditch is full of hollywoods, Murky Creek is holding 2000 ducks, all drake mallards with a band ratio of 1:3. Liars lake has enough ring necks on it to melt 4 of them blownellei's Barrels down to a limp noodle. The Stump had about 50-11 bull sprigs loafing on it at about 7:41am. My popcorn machine can't keep up over on East Lake. North Lake is all but dried up. West Lake is choked out by the Phrag and South lake has 24/7 DOOMER lockdown. Taylorsville is nothing but Redheads as far as the eye can see, thought the water done turned to blood.

You left out Cedar Creek!!

Dat place was full of ducks dis morning! Boom boom boom boom boom , I sounds just like a deer hunter!

WE

Latest posts