Free Speech rally attacked.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:23 AM.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Looks like a few should have brought their AR 15s.

2. They never attack folks around here, always in Queerville, USA somewhere.

3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Speaking of that hows that Rittenhouse kid holding up. Id like to see a bunch of patriots (or preferably Feds) bust him out. Trump needs to show some leadership hear and arrest the prosecutor and jailed (for as many days as Kyle has been locked up) in that city for wrongfully imprisoning that patriot.

Trapper Delk and KYote-Krusher like this.
  4. The Federal gooberment isn’t doing jack shat to protect their civil rights either, the entire reason for having a gooberment in the first place. When blacks’ civil rights were denied by southern goobernors in the 60s the Feds sent in the troops to guarantee civil rights weren’t violated. It’s about the only time I agree with Federal troops being sent in, along with rioting, and it’s past time.

00noturkey and carnivore like this.
  5. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump sent feds to portland. Wanna take a guess which Ky senator came out condemning it?

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  6. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
  7. Rand is right actually, I’m talking about Federal troops in uniform enforcing civil rights when locals aren’t, not jack booted thugs anonymously yanking citizens up off the street like 1939 Nazi Germany. Go in there in full view and do it right. No need to hide like the Gestapo, AKA Secret State Police.

BTW I didn’t know who you were even responding until I took a peek at ignored (ignoramous) content. Not surprised, but I’ve got that moron and his 5th grade “librarians” moniker for people who care about Liberty on block. F him and his attacks on one of the Senators in DC fighting for the United F. States Constitution as it’s written 100%.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  8. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    You gonna cry? We all witnessed how that senator fought after the convention in dc. They were not jack booted thugs, they were federal law enforcement officers and identified as such.