Pic

Attachments

• 20290639-D1CA-4059-BDA0-2F72A894733F.png
    20290639-D1CA-4059-BDA0-2F72A894733F.png
    757 KB · Views: 140

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Why are you getting rid of a fine dog like that one? I almost could use her to go with my lab.
I would like to find one to breed my yellow lab to, I wouldn't have a female of my own just for breeding because we would get attached to all the pups .

Titus

8 pointer
Aug 18, 2006
Shelbyville
Why are you getting rid of a fine dog like that one? I almost could use her to go with my lab.
I would like to find one to breed my yellow lab to, I wouldn't have a female of my own just for breeding because we would get attached to all the pups .
I took her in “temporarily” 10 months ago for my brother who got deployed in the Navy. When he returned, his family situation had changed and they didn’t want her back.
I’ve already got a great female lab and don’t want 2. She cost $1000 as a pup from a great littler, not a washout. She just needs a good home and a chance.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
I took her in “temporarily” 10 months ago for my brother who got deployed in the Navy. When he returned, his family situation had changed and they didn’t want her back.
I’ve already got a great female lab and don’t want 2. She cost $1000 as a pup from a great littler, not a washout. She just needs a good home and a chance.
They will make anyone a good dog inside or out. At her age she is about out of the chewing stage.
I have had three labs and the one I have now will listen. If I had of trained him like my first Lab he would be special.
The lab I have now is the only lab that I could stop from getting close to the road. When he was a pup, I went out the driveway and made him stop at a certain point in the driveway. He likes to run along side the four wheeler but I had to scold him one time when he wanted to follow us onto the road. Now he will follow us out the driveway to that point and dead stop. I have seen other dogs on the road but he will not go past that point. This lab will not kill anything but a biscuit. One I had would crunch ground hogs like candy.

Basstar

6 pointer
Jul 20, 2008
They will make anyone a good dog inside or out. At her age she is about out of the chewing stage.
I have had three labs and the one I have now will listen. If I had of trained him like my first Lab he would be special.
The lab I have now is the only lab that I could stop from getting close to the road. When he was a pup, I went out the driveway and made him stop at a certain point in the driveway. He likes to run along side the four wheeler but I had to scold him one time when he wanted to follow us onto the road. Now he will follow us out the driveway to that point and dead stop. I have seen other dogs on the road but he will not go past that point. This lab will not kill anything but a biscuit. One I had would crunch ground hogs like candy.

Basstar

6 pointer
Jul 20, 2008
What a precious Angel.

At one time in my life I would have adopted her immediately.

Good luck in finding her a spectacular family.

Latest posts