Fr...k Mitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EastKy0076, Jan 12, 2021.

1. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Elections are all fake. If its close you will never win again. McConnell's in-laws are communist Chinese. How in the hell is this legal??????

McConnell couldn't get elected again. He is forever hated. Hell, we hated him and we voted for him!!! Never vote for any worm who didn't vote against acceping fake electors. Hal Rogers is the only real KY rep. He had balls and called fraud ,fraud. Everybody else was part of the fraud.

Brody and Carl like this.
  2. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    I may be wrong as well.... but I think your reading too much into it.

Mitch & several other republicans didn’t like Trump when he was elected but it didn’t take them long to realize he was the boss and it’s in their best interest to stay in good graces. So.... they became a bunch of pivot men.

Now the opportunity is near for a new boss with Biden.... their swapping gloves and getting a few strokes in early to keep Joe happy.

Mitch is Mitch.... and will always be about what’s in his best interest. Same with others.... as it would not surprise me for half the republicans to suddenly change and vote for impeachment.

Republican or Democrat at this level it’s all about playing the game for their personal interest.... as they know they can give lip service to their constituents and we will hit it like a top water bait every time.

RLWEBB, Junglekat and KYote-Krusher like this.
  3. I voted for mitch over the other dude.Not much to choose from.I will vote for a dog before I vote for mitch again

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I think you’re spot on with this!!! All the politicians play the folks like a banjo from Deliverance and we dance to the tune we like. But at the end of the day we’re tied to a tree in the woods taking it like Ned Beatty.

JDMiller, Carl and JR in KY like this.
  5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    You reckon that McGraft fellar will run again for congress or Senate. Hell, may run against Andy

6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I understand where you are coming from but I only believe what I see with my own two eyes. Right now it looks clear. Mitch stood his ground and effectively squashed the impeachment. So much that it doesn’t even look like nancy is going to send it over.

Jig is up at noon Wednesday as it will be unConstitutional after. Senator Paul had a great interview with Laura Ingraham last night. Talked about how it would destroy Republican Party if enough senators folded.

7. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    The Republican party needs to be destroyed. They are disloyal, spineless, backstabbing, do nothing, stand for nothing, cowards. They were in on getting President Trump from the beginning. There are very few that are real. If they accepted election fraud, they are complicit. Paul and McConnell surrendered and used B.S. reasons as cowardice cover.
    Mitt Romney and Ben Sass are honest about their backstabbing, lack of character. Most are just actors.

Nock, EdLongshanks and bowhunter269 like this.
  8. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Maybe. I actually took your side in a debate on here. In the end you have to follow Constitution or not, if you believe it is absolute. I think Sen. Cruz made a very good argument in his opposition and glad he and Sen Hawley had the guts to question the count. That is all they could do. I never once thought that a Sen from Texas or Missouri had reign over 48 states.

The scrotus failed as well as legislators from each individual state. They failed, proved they do not deserve to be in the position they are. This wasn’t over until the cancel culture kicked in, no doubt tails will be tucked and sheep will scurry away. That is why I agree with cancel culture 100%, it is effective.

Not quite as effective as infiltrating a weak minded minority. So you go right ahead and get sucked into your armed protests. Keep in mind you are a follower though, the antagonist will walk free.

9. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
  10. Some perspective on “left” and “right” politicians right here. They’re all the same, enriching themselves from their positions and selling out our nation’s interests to the highest bidder. Schumer as SML sounds bad but end of the day they’re just different dogs same fleas.

Munson, RLWEBB, kyhunter99 and 4 others like this.
  11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Why stop at politicians????

China also pays govt bureaucrats off as well. Look at the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc, etc. Look at what THEY have done in the last few years.

EVERYBODY in Washington has their hands in the FORTUNE cookie jar.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Don’t leave out those chamber of commie scum!

13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I was wrong about him. Looks like he just called out President on senate floor.

EastKy0076 likes this.