Fr...k Mitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EastKy0076, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    The midterm election in 2022 is gonna be a good one.
    Warnock in Georgia has to run again

barney likes this.
  2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I agree somewhat. The new york times isn’t worth more than used toilet paper and fox news is rapidly approaching that status. The biggest problem I have is wanting to remove Trump and movement from gop.

Mitch should clear that up or should have already. If he actually said that he should be censured by GOP and Republican Party of Ky.

3. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Brad Barron was a far better choice and where I cast my vote. I was willing to risk that dude McGrath to see McConnell’s crooked arse gone!

DH13, Junglekat and drakeshooter like this.
  4. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    drakeshooter and barney like this.
  5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    No idea, other than reading DOD statements on their website. They offered assistance numerous times before all went down and were refused until after 2:30, I think it was.

6. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Took a moment to relocate it. Interestingly enough, the website appears to have been recently moved.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Re...-the-national-guards-involvement-in-the-janu/

7. Good for you man following your principles! I wish I’d followed suit.

predator1 likes this.
  8. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    I've always gave Mitch credit for all the judges ( I'm well aware he is a political animal and career politician)....but considered him a net positive. Apparently all the judges are worthless too and it just doesn't effin matter...buncha ball-less pricks gettin their retirement. Done voting for an unspecified time here....someone will have to talk me into it. There is few left that have the chance.

Carl, barney and Gforcetrivers like this.
  9. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    You wouldn’t believe the heat I’ve taken from both sides. Both pissed I didn’t vote their way. Or how it was a wasted vote. Or how it was basically a vote for the other side. Then you’ve got those that say “I’d have voted for them, but they didn’t have a chance because they weren’t on the Democrat or Republican ticket”. And I’m over here like “no, they didn’t have a chance because of people with your mentality. Can’t get change if you don’t vote for it” How we vote or don’t vote on our local, and state level is a million times more important than whichever moron is sitting in the White House. Few people realize that. Congress makes the laws. Presidents only sign what Congress sends them. That’s why the Democrats controlling both houses is super dangerous right now.

10. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    I’m one of the wish I’d voted for Baron people. Last time Mitch will get my vote.

redjackson, barney, JR in KY and 3 others like this.
  11. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    Same.

12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I’m going to wait and see what happens. This could be this best played rope a dope ever. Fake fox news had to edit their article multiple times. Mitch has played his cards well in past, I’m just going to wait and see.

aaronc likes this.
  13. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I did the same. Mitch had to go. Havent voted for Mitch in last 3 elections he was in.

predator1 likes this.
  14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I’m paying attention to this. It looks like Mitch has checkmate again over the dumbasses. I may eat my words but rope a dope with absolute trolling is what I’m starting to see.