Fr...k Mitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EastKy0076, Jan 12, 2021.

  1. EdLongshanks

    EdLongshanks 12 pointer

    14,061
    11,306
    Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s cute.
     
  2. EdLongshanks

    EdLongshanks 12 pointer

    14,061
    11,306
    Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He literally provides nothing of value. Hell, the McGrath guy might not be as corrupt.
     
    bassvax and Junglekat like this.
  3. Keep on feeding the trolls boys.
     
    RLWEBB likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

    EdLongshanks 12 pointer

    14,061
    11,306
    Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Get bent out of shape about it.
     
    HuntressOfLight likes this.
  5. If I want to.
     
  6. EdLongshanks

    EdLongshanks 12 pointer

    14,061
    11,306
    Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sure.
     
    drakeshooter likes this.
  7. High Rack

    High Rack 12 pointer

    5,733
    3,037
    Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I keep hearing about what Mitch said about this 2nd round on Trump, but I have yet to see where he actually said it, until then I will take it as BS. We may not agree with Mitch, some may never like him, but if nothing else, we got 3 SCOTUS conservatives in 4 years, and if it were not for Mitch, we would really be FUBAR considering the election results. These SCOTUS appointments may be the only back-stop we have over the next 2 years to keep the commies in check as they pick away at the constitution, that , you should at least be thankful for. The majority of the Country call's us Hillbilly's, Redneck's, and so on, but yet it was a Kentucky Rep that held the line, now as things stand, it will be another hillbilly in West Virginia that will wield the power.....Funny how things work.
     
    slobear and trapper perry like this.
  8. And the most important decision of their terms they punted. Lot of good that did us.
     
    Nock, Trapper Delk, barney and 5 others like this.
  9. EdLongshanks

    EdLongshanks 12 pointer

    14,061
    11,306
    Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yep. What good are they?
     
    bondhu likes this.
  10. High Rack

    High Rack 12 pointer

    5,733
    3,037
    Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    While I will agree, I put about 10% of blame on them, and the other 90% on the Republican party for setting on their thumbs while the commies did exactly what they said they were going to do. Instead of fighting them while it was going on in front of their faces, they waited until the deed was done then started yelling about it.
     
  11. Carl

    Carl 12 pointer

    5,404
    6,630
    Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    "we got 3 SCOTUS conservatives in 4 years", but, they can stack 10 more lib commies in there and it wont matter. :mad:
     
    barney, RLWEBB, EdLongshanks and 2 others like this.
  12. High Rack

    High Rack 12 pointer

    5,733
    3,037
    Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I don't think they have the votes to even try it, but time will tell.
     
  13. Marsh CallUser

    Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

    4,376
    3,151
    May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Looks like he is backtracking. Says he has not decided.. will hear the argument.
     
  14. reivertom

    reivertom 12 pointer

    6,174
    3,899
    Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    John Roberts punted, they were standing there with a short digit where the sun don't shine. I guess because they are new to the court?
     

Share This Page