FoxPro fusion e-caller

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by OLE RASPY, Dec 5, 2020.

1. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Anybody have one. If so have you put any new sounds on it. I have you tubed it and google it but seems written in Chinese for some reason. Its lot diff than the spitfire that I use to have. It was easy. Looks to me like the fusion takes a USB cord on remote to something diff on other end to the actual call. Kinda looks like a phone jack but don’t think it is. thanks for any help.

2. cityslicker

cityslicker 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2010
    Hart county
    I don't know if you're on Facebook but if you are hit up Jon Collins or Jeremy Bailey, both good guys who rep Foxpro.

3. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I’m not on Facebook but thanks

4. DHull

DHull 6 pointer

Dec 25, 2004
    KY
    Just got one yesterday, the plug inside the remote is a cord common with printer, not sure which USB its called. I have downloaded the program and I can't get it to pick up my call for anything. Im going to call Monday and have someone from foxpro walk me through it...hopefully. other than that, its going to be a solid call. I got the foxjack 4 to replace my battery door.

5. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Oh yea I love the fusion. I’ve used mine quite a bit. You’ll like it to. I’ve just been using the sounds that’s on it but would like to delete some maybe and add some mfk sounds on there. What program are you talking about?

6. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    UPDATE!!!!!
    I figured it out. It only took all damn evening to. Lol. And 8 beers later sittin at table with a damn computer. My mother in law had the cords I needed.
    So if anybody reads this I’ll try to help ya here. I bought 3 new sounds today. Higher than hell but I boughtem. Got them downloaded on puter.
    went to download the program than fox pro has and it downloaded but wouldn’t let me click on it. Saying error. So I found out on there website how to download it manually.
    Hooked my call up to puter and it recognized it click on link, go to sounds and it shows all sounds you got. Had 100, came with it so I copied and pasted all 3 that I bought today in with the other ones. But here’s the fun part. I had to re-number everyone. 000-001-002 etc. took awhile. Lol. So after that unplug the call from puter and turn it on. Turn remote on and go to menu and go to tx-1000 setting and hit download list and WHAMMMM you got it. Lol. What a ordeal.

7. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    So what new sounds did you get?
    I need to reprogram my foxpro the free sounds I got need to be put in the main files I want all coyote sounds together rabbit and so on.

8. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Young pup howl, nutty nut pup and mrs McCottontail.

9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Young pup howl is really good in Sept around here.
    Never heard of nutty nut,!
    I don't have many eastern rabbit sounds
    I mostly use jackrabbit lil Jack lightning jack snow shoe hair.

10. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Yep it is here to in September. Other call had it but this one don’t.
    Yeah I use ole jack some to.

11. DHull

DHull 6 pointer

Dec 25, 2004
    KY
    Ok thanks I see what I've done wrong, I keep hooking my remote to the computer, read the directions wrong. Ill snag a printer cable and try the caller itself this evening. 100 sounds is plenty, but I'd like to have a variety.

OLE RASPY likes this.
  12. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Just reread this again. How do you like the foxjack 4. Been kickin around gettin it but my last call had the decoy. It might make a difference idk. Specially if they in close. Take attention of you. Where did you get it from.
    To be honest I’m not sure I like the fusion. I mean like it but may be too much. I got it cause it’s louder but idk how to use half of what’s on there. Guess I’ll keep it but I am kickin myself for selling my other one to a guy on here. It was plenty for me. I realize that now. Lol

13. DHull

DHull 6 pointer

Dec 25, 2004
    KY
    I've always had good results using a mojo critter. I haven't had the chance to use the foxjack, but it seems like its gonna be just as good or better. I like that I can use the remote to turn it on and off. Most places I hunt are open pasture land, so it'll help give them a visual to commit to and keep their eyes off me.

14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Anyone ever tried a fox squirrel tail as a decoy

15. DHull

DHull 6 pointer

Dec 25, 2004
    KY
    My first mojo critter had the original decoy topper replaced with a squirrel tail.

Feedman likes this.