Four devil women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dreamhunter, Jul 15, 2019.

1. KYDuckCommander

KYDuckCommander 6 pointer

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    It doesn’t matter. That constituency could care less about amazon jobs or jobs in general. They’ll line up and got for her in the primary bc they know who she is.

drakeshooter likes this.
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter..

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I wish I could agree and I'm not being argumentative, but Amazon is not your typical corporation..
    My 26 yo son has three acquaintances who formerly worked at Amazon distribution centers in TN and GA and the stories he heard were pure hell. The customer is #1 the employees are just bodies to wear out..

Look up Amazon lunch breaks and bathroom trips , also motion sensors just to name a few.

I worked for a Japanese company in the 80s that wasn't as strict. And at least they understood there had to be a work life balance, Amazon does not they just use you up then hire another body.

4. There are 18 congressional districts in the greater NYC metro area alone and her’s is one of those districts who don’t want no stinking job.

5. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I agree completely. Hell, some of them think Trump is a Russian asset. People like that should own stock in Reynolds Wrap with their tin foil delusions.

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    you talking about the 4 whorseman?,, of the Apocalypse

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    ojibwa62 likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Except NYC didn't vote for her...just her idiotic district.

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Someone that argues with a liberal.

EdLongshanks, EC and barney like this.
  10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

I didn't like either at first but the more discussion there was & the GOP coming out in support OR with explanation Iam good with it. It just goes to show what direction they are going with FREEDOM OF SPEECH...they hate it!

Feedman, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  11. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I would not have worded it exactly like Trump did. They do not like America the way it is now(Obvious) . I guess it's within their rights to complain or try to change it but, the first thing they do in response is play the race card. Real smart of them. None of them have gained an ounce of credibility IMHO.

drakeshooter and barney like this.
  12. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

I didn't like either at first but the more discussion there was the GOP coming out in support OR with explanation Iam good with it. It just goes to show what direction they are going with FREEDOM OF SPEACH

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Ya ever see four ol crows flying around one day they r here the next there , you know they exist , but don’t really care if they die or just go away , yeah that sums it up

barney likes this.