Fort Knox question and answer thread

jcooper

6 pointer
Oct 27, 2012
Elizabethtown
I'll be in are 21a/22. Hope the deer are moving good. Only have my buck tag left would like to fill it Saturday morning so can relax the rest of weekend

K9trapper

12 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Good luck to everyone! They have gun hunted the snot out of it this yr. Should be easy walking with all the ATV trails burned through the woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hammerdown

6 pointer
Oct 29, 2009
nancy ky
Anyone help me out with info on area 6 for the upcoming weekend?
Hi I hunted area 6 a few yrs back and love that area we all killed bucks in my group of 5 the best area I found was on the right side. Follow the road til it crosses the railroad track the walk up the tracks about 200 yrds then go in the woods it's really thick but the deer run to that area going to public land hunt out of a tree stand if you have one so u can see down into the thickets the deer will be moving threw there all day. Good luck wish I got that area but I got 97

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
Hey guys does anyone know if they open area 34 for scouting and does anybody have any info they can help me with please pm me I got the nov 22-23 hunt good luck to everone who is hunting there this weekend. Are they hunting this week and next week there.

Nov 16, 2013
Our "guide" said we can't scout our area the week before, must stay on stand except for between 11 and 1, when we can go eat lunch or move spots, and can only bring a deer out at the end of the evening. Are all these guides on a power trip like this, or did I just get drawed for a total prick? Been there before and always had good guides who made for a pleasant trip.

Latest posts