Fishers of men 09 schedule now up

pastorbass

6 pointer
Apr 1, 2007
Liberty, KY - Casey County
Hey all, Just a note to let everyone know that the Kentucky South Central Divison Fishers of Men schedule is now up. Our dates do not conflict with BFL Mountain or Pittsburg Marine.

If you are looking for a great tournament trail you will not be disapointed fishing with FOM. The best group of anglers you will find on the water, excellent payout, something to do this winter, and best of all Christ centered. We would greatly welcome you to our division.

Also, we are currently adding sponsors to our division for the upcoming season and getting logos ready for our trailer so if you are a business owner and would like to advertise via FOM or help support the division let me know.

Here is our 09 schedule:
Nov 1 - Barren River Lake
Dec 6 - Lake Cumberland
Jan 10 - Lake Cumberland
April 18 - Barren River Lake
May 9 - Dale Hollow Lake

Any questions let me know. Thanks

Jeremy Atwood
Division director
(270) 303-3531 cell

taxidervin

Spike
Sep 20, 2002
Northern KY FOM

Jeremy,
Any word on if there will be a North Kentucky FOM division 2009? I fished it up until this past year, no division.
Thanks,
Dave Ervin

pastorbass

6 pointer
Apr 1, 2007
Hey Dave,
we are working on that. The National Leadership conference is this weekend and I am sure it will be discussed. I have offered to run the North. Stay tuned for more details.
Thanks,
jeremy

pastorbass

6 pointer
Apr 1, 2007
It costs $35 for an individual membership, $50 for a family membership. This membership allows you to fish any FOM tournament in the nation.

Tournaments are $150 per tournament per team. We pay back around 85% and averaged 40 boats per tournament. First place takes home over $1000 in a field like this. Plus there is an additional "bonus bucks" pot which is optional for $25. It pays back 100% to the top three finishers in bonus bucks.

For more information check out www.fomntt.com or give me a call.

I guarantee you'll have a good time. There are several berea guys that fish.

Jeremy Atwood
Division Director - Kentucky South Central
Fishers of Men
(270) 303-3531

Latest posts