fish farms in west ky?

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by B.M. Barrelcooker, May 2, 2019.

1. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    What are the names of some that stock ponds?

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Got a fish truck that comes around to Rural Kings around here that sell fish once or twice a month. Mainly channel cat, hybrid Bluegill, bass and a few crappie. Grass carp and fathead minnows also forgot about them. I believe they come out of around Bowing Green.

3. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
  4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not sure but they make the rounds of all the Rural King stores, they should have a listing at customer service. That and the local paper has date and what time they will be at our local one. They usually only stay about a hour then move on.

5. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I think they are called Andy’s fish farms that come to rural king and southern states too. They travel all over.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not sure of your location but this may help. If not I will try and find the guy that comes to Rural King local's number as soon as my buddy gets up for the day. In know he just bought 20 lb of fathead minnows off him a couple weeks back because he call me wanting to know if I needed any.

http://fish-hatcheries.localkk.com/ky/G/sort

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Here you go.
    Ken Jacob's, Whiskers catfish farm
    270-842-2555
    This is the guy who comes to our local Rural King, he was here about 2 weeks ago and said he would be returning in 4 to 5 weeks. Might give him a call and see if he will be in your area before then.