First time duck hunting

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
I'm not sure if you guys are a support group or a warning poster for what will happen. You fellas make it sound like trying meth would be a better idea than taking up duck hunting lmbo i'm tight and not an addictive person I hope I can handle it if not at least you can say you tried to warn me.

Meth is probably cheaper and without as many bad side affects.

Marsh CallUser

12 pointer
May 20, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
You guys left out the most important thing of a duck hunt....

You will see guys with biscuit cookers and want one....chaching
Then you need a cast iron skillet, or you can steal you wife's (if you are brave)....chaching
Pounds and pounds of bacon. Every. Single. Day.....chaching
Few pounds of sausage every day....chaching

You forgot honey buns for said bacon. How do you forget about fried honey buns? cheap, but worth a million bucks

FOWLER2671

12 pointer
Sep 11, 2009
Evicted from Aintry'
How some of you Topwaters can call yourselves duck hunters without including the liquor bill in the warning notice is beyond me...

PS: Get yourself a pair of MPW waders! They come with worthless outside pockets unless you tuck a 325 ml bottle in one.

Marsh CallUser

12 pointer
May 20, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
How some of you Topwaters can call yourselves duck hunters without including the liquor bill in the warning notice is beyond me...

PS: Get yourself a pair of MPW waders! They come with worthless outside pockets unless you tuck a 325 ml bottle in one.

Know some boys who would like to take back the day they mixed 325 and little pellets

Brsutton86

12 pointer
Sep 19, 2009
Harrodsburg, KY
Beretta or Benelli will be on the list. Then a choke for it. Dont forget the floating case in case it goes over board. And all thats not counting if you wanna be the "cool" guy. Lifted duramax on 20's with a lope tune to get you to the spots. Dont forget the yeti cooler in the back or the led light bar on the front that never gets turned on. Sorry couldnt resist...

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
Beretta or Benelli will be on the list. Then a choke for it. Dont forget the floating case in case it goes over board. And all thats not counting if you wanna be the "cool" guy. Lifted duramax on 20's with a lope tune to get you to the spots. Dont forget the yeti cooler in the back or the led light bar on the front that never gets turned on. Sorry couldnt resist...

Cha ching!!!! On the Benelli, bought a Super Vinci this year!!!! Just couldn't resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
I will give u a tip on buying decoys, search Craigslist, always folks wantin to sell their dekes, usually for well below what buying brand new ones cost

Brsutton86

12 pointer
Sep 19, 2009
Harrodsburg, KY
Cha ching!!!! On the Benelli, bought a Super Vinci this year!!!! Just couldn't resist

I pretty much set aside money every year for waterfowl goodies. Lol I bought a Beretta A400 this year, after 8 seasons the Mossberg finally started acting like a Mossberg. Lol

Latest posts