Finally--mcdenney's Cow Elk Hunt on Video

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by turkeyman2000, Dec 31, 2005.

1. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    Hey guys...as promised, I have the video from mcdenney's cow elk hunt. I have put it on our Bass Club's website. I will have to tell you that the quality is not really very good. In order to get it on the site, I had to make it a certain size. In order to meet those size specs, I had to degrade in quality....but this will give you a little idea of what he did on his first cow elk hunt.

You can go to the link listed, right click on the link about the elk video, and choose Save Target As....that will allow you to save the video to your computer. I believe it will run smoother if you save to your computer....then just delete it when you're finished viewing it. The video is 2.8 MB.

http://www.geocities.com/bocobassclub/pictures.htm

Enjoy!! :)

2. ril7572

ril7572 Cyber-Hunter

Jul 9, 2003
    Ky..
  3. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Video

Dude, boyz.....thanks! I really appreciate all the effort in putting this together for me. The DVD you put together of the complete footage is awesome and looks like something you would buy. The sample download above just doesn't do it justice. Thanks again! Hopefully, I can video you next year!

4. ryan hickey

ryan hickey 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2005
    Lexington
    guys that is really cool - one of these days i'm gonna get me an elk tag.....:cool:

5. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    Thanks

Thanks ril7572. I'm going to check into getting the video posted on huntingfootage. I appreciate it!! Maybe I can get the quality to be a little better so people can really appreciate the hunt. :)