Figured they’d do something

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nock, Sep 3, 2019.

1. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Time to spend money elsewhere...mainly do anyways...cant stand big box stores...they kill local businesses trying to make it...

BikerTrash22 likes this.
  2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    The lawyers finally won the argument.

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Just heard this a bit ago.

mallardkiller likes this.
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Time to get online and buy some bulk ammo

davers and mallardkiller like this.
  5. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    Well then, apparently Walmart doesn't need my business any longer.

gung and mallardkiller like this.
  6. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Whenever you go to walmart your an employee when you check out...they have 24 registers and 0 open only self check out....this place has gone 100 % liberal....

davers, barney and glenmorebuckman like this.
  7. glenmorebuckman

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    I'm tired of going there and seeing people pushing their fur babies around in grocery carts that I use for my food.

8. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I didn’t buy much from them in way of ammo or guns anyway. I have but it’s been long time.
    I’ll buy at rural king or gander outdoors or something

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    By the way, Wal-Mart owns Sam's Clubs

11. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Guys we are just going to have to go to Gods pantry as much as we can...Barney's page is a good place to start....deer ...turkey....anything u can hunt...raise a big big garden...kill you a hog a year maybe a beef...tell Kroger and wallyworld take a trip Snowflake.

barney likes this.
  12. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Guys I said this back when everyone was boycotting the NFL and talking about not supporting this or that. You can look back and find it if you want. My stance is still the same, I’m not letting anyone control my life or what I do. If we boycott everything soon we’ll have to live like cavemen. If you search hard enough you’ll find a connection that you don’t like to everything. I don’t want to support the BS anymore than most of you but by gosh I sure ain’t letting others decide where I do or do not shop or what I do or do not watch on TV. I have to dress up a lot on the job and I like Dockers, well Dockers are made by Levi Strauss and that’s about as Liberal/non gun rights as they come. Screw it! I’m wearing my Dockers. There’s colleges getting ready to boycott Chick-fila because the owner is a very vocal conservative. What then? We don’t allow our kids to go to college? Sorry about the rant but this crap isn’t going away just because a few people avoid the business. Somehow we gotta find another way. Carry on.

Meatstick, drakeshooter and baknblack like this.
  13. glenmorebuckman

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    Firearms and Ammunition Guidelines

Walmart has a long heritage as a company of serving hunters and sportsmen and women. Our focus has always been to do so responsibly, including taking many measures that go beyond what’s required by law.

Where We Sell Firearms and Ammunition
    Walmart sells firearms in approximately half of our U.S. supercenter stores. While we are not the largest volume firearms seller in the United States, we do serve many areas of the country where there is a concentration of hunters and sportsmen/women.

Items We Sell
    Walmart sells long guns for hunting and sport shooting, including shotguns, single-shot hunting rifles and light sporting rifles, as well as BB and pellet guns.

Items We Don’t Sell
    Walmart does not sell military-style rifles, such as the AR-15, or any type of AR-15 accessory, including bump stocks and high-capacity magazines. These items are also listed on our prohibited items list for online marketplace sellers. We have a process to monitor our eCommerce marketplace and help ensure our policies are applied.

As of September 2019, we have discontinued the sale of:

• handguns, which were previously sold only in our Alaska stores
    • ammunition for handguns
    • ammunition for short-barrel rifles such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large-capacity clips on military-style weapons
    • ammunition like the .300 Blackout, 7.62x.39 and .224 Valkyrie
    Who Can Buy Firearms and Ammunition at Walmart
    In February 2018, we announced our decision to sell firearms and ammunition only to individuals who are 21 and older.

Walmart only sells a firearm after receiving a “green light” on a background check. This goes beyond federal law, which only requires the absence of a “red light” after a three-business day waiting period. We require a “green light,” regardless of the time period.

Selling Firearms Responsibly
    Walmart takes steps above and beyond what is required by law to sell firearms in a responsible way, including:

• videotaping the point of sale for firearms;
    • allowing only select associates who have passed a criminal background check to sell firearms;
    • conducting regular associate training;
    • performing inventory audits; and
    • securing firearms in a locking case, among other important measures.
    Walmart associates who are authorized to sell firearms are specifically trained on all firearm policies and procedures. Associates who fail to follow the policies and procedures are subject to discipline, up to and including termination.

Walmart is a charter member of the Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership, organized by Walmart and Everytown for Gun Safety.

We have committed to work alongside other retailers to make the overall industry safer, including sharing our own best practices. This system navigates tens of millions of possible combinations of federal, state and local laws, regulations and licensing requirements that come into effect based on where a firearm is sold and who is purchasing. We hope that freely sharing this information will help more retailers sell firearms in a responsible, compliant manner.

Open Carry of Firearms
    Motivated by our desire to create a safe environment in our stores and clubs, we request that customers no longer openly carry firearms into Walmart or Sam’s Club locations in states where open carry is permitted – unless they are authorized law enforcement. As of September 2019, we are working to create and display new signage to help communicate this policy.

We will continue to follow state and local laws regarding concealed carry permit holders.

Last updated: September 3, 2019

14. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I know what your saying....But it takes more than a few to do it......i see thousands on top of thousands protesting anything to with trump or a Republican point of view....The only way to deal with it is for the country to divide and let the winner rain....if you continue to shop there they will and are controlling you....you cant open carry in there stores....So therefore you give up your 2nd just to shop there and make them money at the same time...sorry for rant to...but we have to stand and be strong fight with every breath we have never give up...for what we believe in and what we want to surround ourselves with...for me it ...God...Family...And what we fought for in war that some gave all....Our core USA Heritage ....thats every constitutional amendment there is every right...everything thats ours...anyone trying to take that away is a terrorist and enemy...Thank you Jesus for all...Amen to all Americans that gave the all price....Walmart nore Kroger nor any other company will step on that...We the people need to be a man and rise up and say your not cramming the crap down our throats...we want stand for it...get out of the usa ...go to Britain or Germany or China...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    littlebear likes this.