Feelings on selling ammo

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by muddhunter, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    It's yours do what you want or need,

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I agree

muddhunter likes this.
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Sell it, nothing wrong with giving people what they want. I sold a truck load over the last couple months to the LGS and converted profit into new Delivery systems and Gold and Silver. Ammo will come back in a few months and things will return to normal, then it's time to load up and wait for the next round in 4-5-6 years as it will happen again. I take no pity on those that were unprepared or dumb enough to pay these crazy prices, buy a box right now and forgetaboutit, we ain't in no damn war in the streets....Yet.

4. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Sell it if you wish... If somebody is willing to pay your price, then no reason to feel guilt.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If you’ve got a buddy or family who really needs it, sell it to them at a fair price. Otherwise....sell it for as much as you possibly can.

dirtstalker likes this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    sell it for what you can get. if ya want to help a friend or and anyone else, do that if it makes ya feel better. charity is a good thing.
    in the end, its about making a living, if you can buy low, sale high, its the American way.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You are not doing what I call “ammo pimps” are doing. They are buying all they can with the intentions of selling at gouging prices. They aren’t buying with the intent to use. What they do contributes to the shortage. It’s a vicious cycle. Sell what you have no use for and don’t give it a second thought.

muddhunter likes this.
  8. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 12 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    I’d rather hold on to the ammo and primers I have instead of selling them to strangers at a super jacked up price.

I’ve recently given away some primers and ammo to some of my friends, some of my friends on this site indeed.

I like the idea of I got your back you got my back

riverboss, Munson and jblack1 like this.
  9. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    This is the correct answer.

10. kc4sox

kc4sox 6 pointer

Nov 16, 2014
    London Kentucky
    Here is my take on it. I have way more ammo than I need and there are a lot of people out there that need ammo that can’t get it. Current prices are absolutely insane and there are far too many people out there taking advantage. So I’m letting some of my stash go in order to help out those people that don’t have ammo. However I’m not selling them at the inflated prices you see online. What I’m letting go I’m letting go at half of what I see the current prices being.I’m making a profit and people are getting a deal relative to what they would have to pay elsewhere. I think that’s more than fair.