Feeling Blessed

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by 4UK, Apr 15, 2014.

1. 4UK

4UK 6 pointer

Oct 14, 2009
    Johnson co Ky
    Had a great two mornings , yesterday trying to set up on one gobbling and ran into another hunter , seemed like a nice guy so we decided to set up on it together , i was gonna let him shoot because he was out of state and spent a lot for tags , im off all week and local , so any way the one we was hearing had worked away from us and was gone by this point but we heard one in opposite direction , set up he called it in but he could not see it and a big tree was blocking my shot so he seen something was not quite right and went back down ridge . As we was getting up he gobbled again to my left and the guy i met was on my right so we sat back down and here he came in again this time i had a shot and got him. This morning in the rain and wind i went back to where the first one was yesterday and he was there gobbling , got set up and in less than 5 min came right in, two great hunts. Thankful[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bee

Bee 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    good for you..tough conditions but you gotta be out there in order to kill one.

3. Gobbler Getter

Gobbler Getter 6 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    Wow those are good looking Gobblers, Congrats..