Federal Buildings to be closed in Louisville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by timer, Sep 20, 2020.

1. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Chief of Police declared a State of Emergency. Special Order #20-044

2. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    Don't conflate the Confederate dead with this trash

drakeshooter, aaronc, RLWEBB and 2 others like this.
  3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Hank Jr. Had a song about it a few years ago. "If the South would've Won, We'd Have it Made."

4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Heard that one many times.

5. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Hear Hear

00noturkey likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    They will burn Louisville to the ground and I’m not sure I much care. It’s impossible for the grand jury to indict the cops in the Breonna Taylor episode. The communist pawns are far too stupid to actually understand what happened. The communist puppet masters are wanting chaos to influence the election. It’s a perfect storm of communist revolution and they aim to see it through.

muddhunter likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Don't confuse the term "confederacy" in this case with the CSA. Defined, confederacy means "an alliance between Providences, geographic areas, groups of people, parties, and even political states". Like the Russian Confederacy, or Cherokee Nation Confederacy (which also fought with the CSA btw), etc.

Edit:

If you're interested, here's a very good book that is historically accurate that is very worth the read. It makes the case, among many, why states' rights was supreme, details the legitimate claims and complaints the south was making, how the 'north' rewrote history, etc. The book's basic argument is in the title of the book, "The South Was Right!"

I don't know if you can still find a paper back or not. But if you can get this, then it would be well worth a read. I haven't read it in a long time. I hope I can find my copy.

https://www.amazon.com/South-Right-James-Ronald-Kennedy/dp/1565540247

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-south-was-right-walter-kennedy/1111825776

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    yote hunter and Carl like this.
  8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    dont matter if you are white. just that might help the cause. they turn on there own. that support them. an have, against black people.
    just marxist, exercising their rights. brown shirts used to do this, now its black shirts. looting an burning, is a constitutional right. the dems say so. just vote Dem an this will stop. if ya dont it will go on.
    Please tell me this aint the way elections go.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020