FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
What’s sad is that these people actually believe Biden is a better president than Trump
In just a year and a half Biden has lowered unemployment had more growth percentage than Trump and more jobs created than Trump ever did in just a year and a half. Plus Trump tried to overthrow the government are you okay with that special interest has held all the power in DC for years until Biden got in office with all the Democrats and changed it. You see it is real hard to pass legislation and lot easier to stop it as I know it as a former lobbyist. We'll see the benefits of this last legislation for years even if the Democrats lose control of Washington. You see Republicans are nothing but talkers and no and no doing. They said they would lower inflation and can't tell you how. Inflation will go down a lot before the elections in November and gas will be at normal price in the $2 range. Some Republicans want to defund the FBI law enforcement now and all Trump does is to inspire violence against people and some people are dying because of it

Last edited:

Mountain Man4life

6 pointer
Oct 5, 2020
Hills
In just a year and a half Biden has lowered unemployment had more growth percentage than Trump and more jobs created than Trump ever did in just a year and a half. Plus Trump tried to overthrow the government are you okay with that special interest has held all the power in DC for years until Biden got in office with all the Democrats and changed it. You see it is real hard to pass legislation and lot easier to stop it as I know it as a former lobbyist. We'll see the benefits of this last legislation for years even if the Democrats lose control of Washington. You see Republicans are nothing but talkers and no and no doing. They said they would lower inflation and can't tell you how. Inflation will go down a lot before the elections in November and gas will be at normal price in the $2 range. Some Republicans want to defund the FBI law enforcement now and all Trump does is to inspire violence against people and some people are dying because of it
I have no idea where to start but I believe I represent the majority when I say Biden has been nothing but a shit show since his arrival. Wood prices at a record high, fuel prices reached a record high. Yeah he’s breaking records but I don’t think they are records to celebrate. He left millions of dollars of military artillery in afghans hands. Of course unemployment rates have dropped. Anyone with a brain knows the democrats shut everything down when trump was in office and now since Bidens took office and Covid hit the back burner in the media everyone is going back to work. Remember back in 2020 the death total was on the corner of your television screen on your news channels? All of the sudden Bidens president and the death total disappears..Come on man!!! That’s common sense. Now let’s talk about grocery prices… the other day chicken was 7 bucks a lb for breast meat lol. I remember a short 2 years ago it was 99 cents a lb. See these are the little things that affect all of us hard working men and women with families are experiencing. Biden can’t even complete a sentence without a teleprompter and he still screws that up. It’s embarrassing he’s president. He’s nothing more than a pedo and crooked son of bitch that has never worked a day in his life.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Question Has Trump ever been charged with anything in his life?
The "woke" members don't know the difference between an investigation and a charge. To them, an investigation is the same thing as a charge and if a Republican is charged with anything then he's guilty. To them, anybody on the right is guilty until he can prove he's innocent. That's NOT what the Constitution and laws say, but in THEIR Banana Republic, that's the way it is. Just like Cuba, North Korea, China, Iran, the old USSR, Warsaw Pact, and Nazi Germany.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Umm, journey you forgot to mention the negative growth for 2 consecutive quarters which constitutes a recession. It hasn't hit jobs yet as that is a lagging indicator, but it will soon. Target stores profit today announced as 90% lower. Thrift stores making a comeback. Future looks bleak under a bumbling old fool

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
The covid caused people to stay home from their jobs, going BACK to their old jobs after covid is NOT CREATING JOBS!!

If all Biden and his supporters can do is credit him for people to go back to their old jobs after covid then Biden is less than Jimmy Carter.

You are the worse lobbyists in history. DC would laugh you in your face like everybody else is doing. It is sure not hard to tell you are one of Bidens biggest supporters. Look at his ratings. Hell his handlers will not allow him in front of a TV camera without them. You need to go back to bed before your mommy finds out you are still up.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
The "woke" members don't know the difference between an investigation and a charge. To them, an investigation is the same thing as a charge and if a Republican is charged with anything then he's guilty. To them, anybody on the right is guilty until he can prove he's innocent. That's NOT what the Constitution and laws say, but in THEIR Banana Republic, that's the way it is. Just like Cuba, North Korea, China, Iran, the old USSR, Warsaw Pact, and Nazi Germany.
Fact is Donald Trump is a thief and should go to jail for it stealing documents from the government

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
Are you really that GD stupid? You seriously need to slit your effing wrists and jump off a bridge. You definitely take the cake as the stupidest SOB I have ever come across with absolutely no competition whatsoever.

Are you really that GD stupid? You seriously need to slit your effing wrists and jump off a bridge. You definitely take the cake as the stupidest SOB I have ever come across with absolutely no competition whatsoever.
His post reads like it was copied straight off a Jahan or Shamika opinion piece on MSNBC.com lol. Probably was.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
This right here is the most desperate post of fear I've yet to see.
Do you go to bed with sweats?
Do you shake in your boots all day?
Are you OK?
Do you require medical attention?

The amount of total lack of intellectual honesty is criminal!

I might suggest you stop eating from Eve's apple...that thing has to be petrified by now 🤣