FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
From what I read his wife and daughter are pleading with him not to seek reelection. His sons want him to though. My 2c,he doesn't need to run,his influence in party races is outstanding. Whoever he gets behind seems to win. If each of them carry a part of Trumps beliefs that's like having dozens more MAGA beliefs. Libs are so focused on him they don't see they are losing who they are backing. In a fair election this November all you will hear is the weeping and wailing of libs like a chorus of babies in Walmart. 😁

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I think Liz's infatuation with President Trump is more about her knowledge of the SWAMP NWO from her daddy and lil Bush. She is trying to salvage this transformation!

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
I wanna see Trump say he’s running and then back up and with draw I just wanna see the reaction , which it might get him killed

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
I wanna see Trump say he’s running and then back up and with draw I just wanna see the reaction , which it might get him killed
Former president Trump the con man is going to stay just like he is Con everybody out of their money as long as he can. He's probably going to have to use most of it for his unqualified lawyers cuz nobody will work for him that's got any talent and it's bad for their business

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Former president Trump the con man is going to stay just like he is Con everybody out of their money as long as he can. He's probably going to have to use most of it for his unqualified lawyers cuz nobody will work for him that's got any talent and it's bad for their business
It is quite hilarious that no lawyer worth their salt want to be associated with Trump. He is being charged on charges of espionage and has to hire an insurance lawyer to defend him, what a joke!

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
It is quite hilarious that no lawyer worth their salt want to be associated with Trump. He is being charged on charges of espionage and has to hire an insurance lawyer to defend him, what a joke!
Charged? Huh been working on the greenhouse to be able to feed my family under your dictator all day. What's not hilarious is the fact that it takes some one with balls of steel to stand up to a weaponized FBI, IRS, CIA AND DOJ. The democrats have created and very efficient two tierd system of justice and if they can't convict you they will bankrupt you and black list you. It has little to do with Trump. Evidently you democrat fellows are happy with where your party has put our country and that is sad.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
The President’s lead counsel in relation to the raid of his home, Jim Trusty and Evan Corcoran, have decades of prosecutorial experience and have litigated some of the most complex cases in American history,”

“President Trump is represented by some of the strongest attorneys in the country, and any suggestion otherwise is only driven by envy, given President Trump is more popular than ever and this Biden witch hunt has been quickly exposed as an unprecedented and unnecessary abuse of power by President Trump’s political opponents who are getting crushed everywhere, including in Wyoming where Liz Cheney has been destroyed by Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Thought you said you were done with this site?