FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
And tells me they are getting desperate...they're just about out of arrows. Looking forward to waking up in the morning and seeing that Liz Cheney got beat. She will be the biggest fish for Trump to take down so far.
Liz Cheney goes down in flames, they called the election five minutes after vote counting started....MAGA!!

What’s hilarious is the chief resident retard 0’fer assuring us he knows better than the legal opinion of constitutional lawyer Mike Davis, “the former chief counsel for nominations to then-Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (and) the founder and president of the Article III Project (A3P). A3P defends constitutionalist judges and the rule of law” given in that article Regulator linked earlier lol. Ate plumb up with dumbass.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Hope she throws her hat in the ring.
Might wanna be careful what you wish for … she has FU money and a ton of support (national red & blue) with the sole obsession of bringing down DT, without the anchor of trying to win the primary.

She actually may bring a bigger fight than the donald can counter.

I don’t care for her policies, but at least when it comes to the donald she packs a big stick and will gladly use it.

I guess we’ll just have to watch and see.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Might wanna be careful what you wish for … she has FU money and a ton of support (national red & blue) with the sole obsession of bringing down DT, without the anchor of trying to win the primary.

I don’t care for her policies, but at least when it comes to the donald she packs a big stick and will gladly use it.

Lmao!!!!!!

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
All it takes for a president to declassify anything is to say the words , I’m sure some notes have to be written to say it took place etc , but the letter head doesn’t even have to change he can write in a corner been declassified Obama has papers , Clinton’s , heck most probably have something from years past , IMO it’s a game doesn’t make sense and nothing adds up if he can’t run ever again so be it But if he can and does , gonna be a bunch of huckleberries out there

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
All it takes for a president to declassify anything is to say the words , I’m sure some notes have to be written to say it took place etc , but the letter head doesn’t even have to change he can write in a corner been declassified Obama has papers , Clinton’s , heck most probably have something from years past , IMO it’s a game doesn’t make sense and nothing adds up if he can’t run ever again so be it But if he can and does , gonna be a bunch of huckleberries out there
Don’t buy that crap either. He can run and be elected from a prison cell!!!!! That’s just more liberal fake news.

1. Must be a natural born citizen

2. Must be 35

3. Must not have fought for the confederacy in Civil War

That’s it, that is the only thing preventing him from running or being elected again. Now, if you listen closely you can hear commie tears falling🇺🇸

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
She’s just a pawn , she can be and has been a threat just like the rest but she is t feared heck none of em are that’s the issue they have with Trump he’s not scared nor does he need their money , he don’t like to be told what to do , they are all told what to do and are puppets puppets have no power they just do crooked chit for the master , just like drug dealers in the street they gang bang shoot at one another and sling dope but their puppets that call their self street soldiers but they all listen to the master who is in the shadows the supplier the shot caller it’s all just a big business the government is the same And Trump no matter what rocked it because that’s what he does he’s no politician he’s all business like him or not those are facts

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Don’t buy that crap either. He can run and be elected from a prison cell!!!!! That’s just more liberal fake news.

1. Must be a natural born citizen

2. Must be 35

3. Must not have fought for the confederacy in Civil War

That’s it, that is the only thing preventing him from running or being elected again. Now, if you listen closely you can hear commie tears falling🇺🇸
Hey … your right I do hear a sniffle or two

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Well Trump wouldn't release his materially got from the FBI and he got b**** slapped when they released it he didn't expect that you sure you want this released and get b**** slapped again
Wrong, in fact, you are lying.

They had it in Jan 2020 and RETURNED it in June 2020.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
That is NOT true.

First, it doesn’t matter if the docs were declassified, they are the property of the American people, not DT’s personal property.

Second, if he did declassify them, he had to have memorialized that at the time in some fashion. He can’t just wave his magic wand 18 months later after he’s out of office and make it so.

Like I said before, you guys are just trying to justify being on the wrong side of history.
So far in the 20 years, I've been on here I've seen YOU being on the wrong side of history. Not once, not one single time have you been on the side of history, not even with the Second Amendment.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005

The witch wants to save the democracy yet when an overwhelming majority speak up they're wrong. Even called the whole country out in her concession speech. LMFAO