FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
The United States of America is now compromised as a nation. This unprecedented action places us under a tyrannical regime.
Let's face it the son of a b**** former president tried to overthrow the government and broke the other laws on top of that what do you think you going to let it go by. Most of the IRS agents are going to check big corporations it takes many many agents to do in a fair amount of time that's why the Republicans tried to fight it cuz that's who supports some large corporations and billionaires that don't pay their taxes cuz they're not enough people to go over their returns with knowledge of their kind of business. I know this cuz I got friends that work for the IRS for years told me so

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
No, its been compromised for some time now. Trump just brought it all to light. I've said for a long time that we are as corrupt as most any nation in existence. And we still don't know the extent of it.
Big money from dark places like from billionaires oligarchs from America has caused all the damn graft. Trump took over $225 million and campaign contribution saying he's going to defend his self and has spent very little on it he's conned you

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Fort Sumpter moment?
I dare you EU to get your buddies go to Washington now and see what kind of reception you're going to get with tear gas rubber bullets and a few knots on the head it won't be so easy it was January the 6th and if you want to bring your AR-15 to get it up your ass for sure. You need to go up there. But it ain't going to let you get by you'll get the national guard up your ass plus a few others big talker

Latest posts