FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Just remind me how I need to help keep your type people in the minority in this country
You need to continue indoctrinating our youth and enslaving the Conservative thought of the people. You need to exhibit control over us by use of the FBI, IRS, CDC. You need to continue to use the Media to control speech through algorithmic means.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
In essence, this means there is no governing authority over the FBI. Presidents are powerless before them. Congress is unable to exercise any real authority over them. The courts are unable to judge them. Other law enforcement agencies posses no power to oppose their jurisdiction. The people can only bend their knees and bow their heads in front of their new masters.

Even the Department of Justice, of which the FBI is a part, is beholden to the Bureau by virtue of the fact that the feds know where all the bodies are buried, so to speak.

Simply put, the FBI can do whatever it wants, to whomever it wants, whenever it wants, and no one at present can do anything about it. The FBI has seemingly subsumed the state, and by doing so, it has become monstrously totalitarian.

Practically speaking, because of the FBI's enormous intelligence-gathering authority and ability, the agency's power is nearly carte blanche. No one in the Justice Department, or any other branch of government, or any private citizen for that matter, can possibly know what information the FBI has on him. This technical omniscience makes the FBI nearly omnipotent.

In sum, what Nietzsche said about the state is actually true of the FBI: on Earth, they are "the regulating finger of God."

It is precisely in relation to the FBI's technical omniscience that reform needs to take place. If there is no reform, then the "death of peoples" is at hand, and all that will remain is the state.
Yup. Have been for a long time.

All the letter agencies.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Megyn with blood again.
Well, I have "some" Respect for her now. She spoke the Truth even though I'm sure she still hates Trump. She Called it Exactly like she saw it.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
On top of a hill in Ky
Found this breakdown this morning. Take it for truth, take it as fake news, take it with a grain of salt. It’s the only timeline of events I can find to somewhat explain what’s happening.
7E24B836-1E42-4376-8CC8-004500DB506B.jpeg
B295A7A8-B9BD-4F5F-BB00-756B4A2A7D7A.jpeg

Last edited:

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
It's time to start respecting the law everyone every party. The truth has start to matter again. Republicans are scared and they ought to be this coming November

Last edited:

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Found this breakdown this morning. Take it for truth, take it with a grain of salt. It’s the only timeline of events I can find to somewhat explain what’s happening.
View attachment 103711 View attachment 103712
Getting an indictment and conviction are two different things. murrick is corrupt trash.
I have no idea about the timeline other than it doesn’t appear to have been a priority until the Jan 6 committee turned out to be such a YUGE failed sham and it became apparent President Trump was going to run again.

Also, the president has sole and complete absolute authority to classify and declassify documents. He doesn’t have to fill out forms or get consent from anyone. An EO from zero actually affirmed it.

Just another hoax from the same field office.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
On top of a hill in Ky
Getting an indictment and conviction are two different things. murrick is corrupt trash.
I have no idea about the timeline other than it doesn’t appear to have been a priority until the Jan 6 committee turned out to be such a YUGE failed sham and it became apparent President Trump was going to run again.

Also, the president has sole and complete absolute authority to classify and declassify documents. He doesn’t have to fill out forms or get consent from anyone. An EO from zero actually affirmed it.

Just another hoax from the same field office.
Until we see exactly what he had. We don’t know if it was covered under his EO or not. The real question to me at this point, who’s the whistleblower and why did they choose to do so??

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
Until we see exactly what he had. We don’t know if it was covered under his EO or not. The real question to me at this point, who’s the whistleblower and why did they choose to do so??
And that's the rub, with a corrupt Injustice dept, FBI, and every other goobermint alphabet agency compromised, and politically weaponized , you'll only hear about what they planted and wanted to find. Given the shenanigans they've already pulled, I'm expecting Hillarys emails, Hunters laptop, the crown jewels and the queen's panties.....

ChrisInKY

Spike
Nov 7, 2019
Fort Knox
In essence, this means there is no governing authority over the FBI. Presidents are powerless before them. Congress is unable to exercise any real authority over them. The courts are unable to judge them. Other law enforcement agencies posses no power to oppose their jurisdiction. The people can only bend their knees and bow their heads in front of their new masters.

Even the Department of Justice, of which the FBI is a part, is beholden to the Bureau by virtue of the fact that the feds know where all the bodies are buried, so to speak.

Simply put, the FBI can do whatever it wants, to whomever it wants, whenever it wants, and no one at present can do anything about it. The FBI has seemingly subsumed the state, and by doing so, it has become monstrously totalitarian.

Practically speaking, because of the FBI's enormous intelligence-gathering authority and ability, the agency's power is nearly carte blanche. No one in the Justice Department, or any other branch of government, or any private citizen for that matter, can possibly know what information the FBI has on him. This technical omniscience makes the FBI nearly omnipotent.

In sum, what Nietzsche said about the state is actually true of the FBI: on Earth, they are "the regulating finger of God."

It is precisely in relation to the FBI's technical omniscience that reform needs to take place. If there is no reform, then the "death of peoples" is at hand, and all that will remain is the state.
Best way to deal with the FBI is to disband them altogether. Cut all funding ... even to their pensions. Send a message. Let DHS as a whole know they're on the chopping block if they even bat an eyelash. Order in the US Marshall. Tell him to confiscate all FBI properties and holdings, and destroy everything without even looking at it.

The joke that federal agencies have no political bias is the beginning part of the definition of Clown World.

Last time I checked, Government doesn't do a damned thing for me. They do manage to tax the living Hell out of me though. I truly hoped Trump was going to cut government (gut it, in fact). He really let me down. And, the opposite of Lock Her Up ... he Let Her Off. Now the IRS is hiring agents who must attest their willingness to use deadly force against you and me. And, they're hiring them with our tax dollars. Might be time we absolutely refuse to pay for the staffing of an army who will inevitably attack us. The country existed for 137 years with no Income Tax. I say, "Repeal the 16th."

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Imagine if half the American people stood out side the White House blocking several roads demanding for these crooks to be removed and that our rights be demanded and the constitution be followed to a T NO EXCEPTIONS. THATS WHAT I WANNA SEE