Favorite quiver?

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Monster01, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Monster01

Monster01 8 pointer

Dec 9, 2013
    I've spent a fortune on quivers and can't get satisfied which quiver do u have good experince with thanks in advance.

2. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    3 arrow Alpine

3. Buford

Buford 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Zone 1 bachelor heaven
    X2 on the alpine. If Im feeling EXTRA grouchy I tape an arrow in the empty hole on the frame and put an extra broadhead in a scription bottle in my pocket.

4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    out west hunting pretty open terrain, I use a Black Widow hip quiver. hunting locally while sitting in a tree, I use a bow mounted cheapo cause I take it off the bow as soon as I get settled and hang it on a hook.

5. Monster01

Monster01 8 pointer

Dec 9, 2013
    I can't do that i might to get another shot . and hunt from the ground alot . and I nock my quiver out of the tree everytime i take it off.

6. Swampy207

Swampy207 6 pointer

Sep 30, 2014
    Tree-limb is a great option. When I was shooting an Elite or a Hoyt that was my go to.

7. KYH5N1

KYH5N1 10 pointer

Whatever you get, look for one that is quiet first and foremost. Especially if you'll be shooting with it on your bow. Secondly, I prefer one that is adjustable, meaning you can center it ata. That said, I'm currently using a Fuse.

8. Southpaw

Southpaw 10 pointer

Oct 2, 2005
    Northern Ky
    I have a tightspot on my bow right now. I like it ok but i gotta admit i had a Alpine on my Ally an I like it as much. An a helluva lot cheaper.

9. Monster01

Monster01 8 pointer

Dec 9, 2013
    That's interesting I used to shoot alpine they sold me my first bow and I had it decked out with alpine gear .
    Having said that I don't remember the quiver in gonna look at that.
    And really glad to hear a real person talk about the tightspot since they are a bit of an investment.

10. BowOnly

BowOnly 8 pointer

Mar 6, 2008
    If you want the ability to take it off, tightspot. I've used one for the last 8 seasons or so and been very pleased.

If you never remove it what about a bow mounted 2 piece quiver? They're usually the sturdiest.

11. Southpaw

Southpaw 10 pointer

Oct 2, 2005
    Northern Ky
    Tightspots are great if you leave quiver on. Very solid an great people to deal with. I take mine off nowadays and it was expensive just to hang in the tree. My Alpine was solid and quiet. Not bad at all. Treelimb also is a incredible quiver. Very solid. Good luck. Pat

12. flyingnectar

flyingnectar Spike

Oct 30, 2014
    Metcalfe County
    Few years ago I bought a G5 quiver that detaches from my bow to a manget screw in tree mount love it

13. slicked-it

slicked-it 8 pointer

Oct 20, 2008
    This probably won't help as it's brand specific, but if you shoot a Mathews, the T5 is by far the best quiver I've ever owned. Really neat design that allows you to take it off and on without any loosening or tightening. Since I now shoot a Hoyt, the T5 isn't an option but I thought I'd throw it out there in case you are shooting a Mathews.

Good luck!!

14. turkeyhunter91

turkeyhunter91 10 pointer

Apr 3, 2007
    I have used the cheaper treelimb and I liked them. On my elite I have a trophy Ridge lite 1, it's the 1 with the lights in the hood, I really didn't think I would use the lights when I first got it but when walking in or out in the dark that's all I use. I have a sling that i put on my bow and the light shines just right and leaves my hands free.

15. Jacobhwrd

Jacobhwrd 6 pointer

Jan 26, 2014
    Richmond, Ky
    Im changing sights and quiver/stabilizer this year. I am going with Option Archery Quivilizer and and Option 4 sight. I have been looking for a sight like that for years and stumbled on it when I saw the quiver/stabilizer that Adam Greentree was using and found the sights. Im sold on both now.