Family Pictures...

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Man, it must be something in the air. My old lady has been on me for months about getting some professional pictures taken. Finally broke down and agreed to it.

Here's one of them

eQUuNhj.jpg
See, they included the family pet and the picture turned out great!
Shes a looker by the way. :eek-new:

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
I dont know guys...this feels kinda wrong. The little lady will kill me if she finds this out. Anyways...
Here's their little brother. He's taken a liken to the farm life. If he didn't have a girlfriend I'd swear he was.....you know.

View attachment 43002

I'm telling you they can be down right odd but always nice. Real nice people. Just a little creepy.

That's all for tonight, I'm beat. The MIL is getting suspicious too.
Could it be??? uploadfromtaptalk1412416853073.jpg

just me

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2013
Man, it must be something in the air. My old lady has been on me for months about getting some professional pictures taken. Finally broke down and agreed to it.

Here's one of them

eQUuNhj.jpg

Uncle Vinny? I didn't know you were on here!:eek::eek::eek:

Patricia stayed up half the night watching her Matlock DVDs. Gave me a chance to snap a couple more pics early this morning!

Here is her cousin Michael. He served in desert storm. Well, that's the story anyways. Im not sure he could have actually cleared the medical exams. A little koo-koo if you ask me.

evusyhyv.jpg

just me

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2013
View attachment 43017
Think they would fit in with your family.

They've got a good start! About a generation behind though. That kid has real potential!

Wait till you see her old man, god rest his soul, him and his cat....oh boy, kinda weird for a grown man to be so infatuated with a cat. Miss Kitty sure was loved!

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
They've got a good start! About a generation behind though. That kid has real potential!

Wait till you see her old man, god rest his soul, him and his cat....oh boy, kinda weird for a grown man to be so infatuated with a cat. Miss Kitty sure was loved!

Here he is grown up image.jpg

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Last edited:

Latest posts