Facebook page

Brutus Hedgeapple

10 pointer
Jul 30, 2002
South Central Ky.
I'm promoting my new Facebook page. It's all for fun and not profit. I recently started workin at Mammoth Cave and have seen several beautiful things and photographed a few. I decided to do a FB page dedicated to what I see/photograph on a daily basis. Check it out and see what you think.

FB "My Mammoth Cave Pic of the Day"

Mod's, delete if this is not allowed.

Coot_Meurer

10 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
Not here anymore
Here is my contribution - I call it "black bats at night in Mammoth Cave"

image2688.jpg

Coot_Meurer

10 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
Not here anymore
Wow, I might use that!

I have a dozen more just like it!

That started as a joke from my son. He, our exchange student from Germany, and myself hit a bunch of "must see" sites before we sent Jurek back to Germany. We first noticed the phenomenon at Cumberland falls during the moon bow - iDiots with iPhones trying to capture a photo of something that their phone camera was completely incapable of capturing. All they did was make flashes bright enough to ruin your night vision and they still got black screen pictures. Our next stop was Mammoth Cave and we noticed the same phenomenon - flashing iPhones in the dark taking pictures of blackness.

So, we joined in the fun, but tried to angle our shots so that our flash was in the eyes of the iDiots. It was (and still is) good for a giggle.

patiodadio

8 pointer
Mar 22, 2014
Here is my contribution - I call it "black bats at night in Mammoth Cave"

image2688.jpg

The symmetry between the bats and the environment is very moving.
I find the colors complement each other and even enhance one another.
The textures are simple and join each other in complete harmony !
One can easily see the composition is spot on and very much appropriate for the subject mater.
Presentation and framing of the picture is high quality and deserve a special place in any art gallery.
Bravo !

rcurry

6 pointer
Mar 29, 2006
Adair county, ky
I'm promoting my new Facebook page. It's all for fun and not profit. I recently started workin at Mammoth Cave and have seen several beautiful things and photographed a few. I decided to do a FB page dedicated to what I see/photograph on a daily basis. Check it out and see what you think.

FB "My Mammoth Cave Pic of the Day"

Mod's, delete if this is not allowed.
Sounds like you have a great job location. Enjoying what you do for a dollar means a great deal in my opinion. Following your FB page and looking forward to your pictures!

Latest posts