Extended to Jan 31st and Veterans hunts!!

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by FOWLER2671, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Good god! Its Chuck Norris run for your lives boys!

Meatstick and EdLongshanks like this.
  2. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    It means that 16.5 years in the Army gave me LOTS of contacts around then nation and world. It means that I know tech savvy types that can get access to things I can't to include addresses, phone numbers, etc. It also means that I'm a face to face person, not hiding behind a keyboard. I'm not making threats, simply a warning. I'm trying to get away from being a violent man through lots of meds, doctors, and even a few trips to the 5th floor. I literally have NOTHING left and nothing to lose. This dude wants to keep pushing buttons like this is some XBox game. I'm no game I can assure you

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    upload_2019-8-17_12-26-16.jpeg

That is sooooo sad and pathetic. :rolleyes:

hunt-4-life21 and 1FowlHNTR like this.
  4. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    Everyone is getting bent outta shape because of my choice of words. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true. Part of the problem with the whole US is that we're becoming a bunch of sissies (uh Ohhh I'm talking about people again) I was simply weighing in like everyone else has on here.

5. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    Oh look a meme!! Call it what you want... I really don't care

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dude if you are serious and you need help, I can put you in contact with one of the leading authorities on ptsd in the nation. He’s a combat veteran and knows first hand what soldiers go through. Until then, maybe refrain from posting stuff on the inner webs like you just did. It’s not a good look.

Brsutton86 likes this.
  7. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    Message me his/her info please... unless they work for the VA... I refuse to partake in their "healthcare" system.

8. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    And THANKS...

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I will reach out to him and see what he can do. He is not a fan of the VA either. He is in the north east so correspondence would be by email, computer, or phone or something. Or maybe his organization has someone closer to you that could help. I’ll see what he says. Thank you for your service dude. Our nation is forever in debt to people like yourself, just saying that maybe going all Liam Niesen isn’t the best Avenue.

Giveem3outdoors likes this.
  10. 1FowlHNTR

1FowlHNTR Spike

Jul 29, 2017
    Rowan County
    I appreciate your kind words. TBH though, I wasn't all God and country. I did it because I knew what I brought to the table volunteering as opposed to someone who didn't necessarily WANT to. I'm talking about guys that got their significant others pregnant, people using it to get outta trouble with the law, etc. As far as the Liam thing, anybody can degrade someone behind a computer screen. I'm not that guy. I'm more interested in how the pelican mouth saves the hummingbird ass when I'm right in front of you. It just seems like everyone has an opinion until it clashes with theirs, then they wanna talk down to the person with the opinion.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Thats the point....everyone has an opinion and none of it matters. No reason to let it affect you.

12. Brsutton86

Brsutton86 12 pointer

Sep 19, 2009
    Harrodsburg, KY
    I know you're new around these parts but this waterfowl forum is where the mud gets slung heavily. Have to have thick skin. I've hunted with alot of these guys on here, this forum is just a mud slinging war for fun. Dont take anything on here seriously. Just dish it back but no so life and death like. Thanks for your service. If you seriously need help, I truly hope you find it. I have a friend at my church who is a veteran and tried suicide 3 times. Didnt think he had anything left to live for. He'll gladly talk to anyone who wants or needs to. Be glad to get you in touch with him.

Giveem3outdoors likes this.
  13. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Stop doing that Corey...............
    it hurts our feelings.

14. hoene

hoene 6 pointer

May 8, 2012
    Northern Ky
    Then get off this forum where we like Kentucky.