Everybody OK?

columbia whitetail

10 pointer
Nov 3, 2009
columbia
Here is a enhanced pic from the tornado in bowling green.

Attachments

• 957F8041-4614-4E32-BABB-976424E152EC.jpeg
    957F8041-4614-4E32-BABB-976424E152EC.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 264

captfire

6 pointer
Oct 13, 2015
i live in glasgow we did'nt get hit we dodged the bullet so sad for the ones that got hit. i got off work last night it was 71 dergrees i know we were going to get it it hit here about 2a.m. just rain and wind its a bad deal for the ones that hit my prays for all of them...

HuntsItAll

8 pointer
Jan 23, 2009
A hunters paradise
Barely missed my house by about a mile in Marion co. Highway 1157 and 208 in Calvary got hit hard. We’re without power and running a generator, but other than that, we’re good. Haven’t made it out to the farm in bradfordsville. But from what I’ve been told, it went more towards the gravel switch side of bradfordsville, and not my farm. My son was looking forward to muzzloader season today. We skipped out on the Dale Hollow youth quota hunt to hunt our farm, but it just wasn’t worth the risk of getting out today.
Prayers for everyone, lots of people needing them today

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Be praying for everybody. I had to go into work on some trees and couple pumps went down. My brother was working too. We were very fortunate. Just mild wind damage and trees here.

woodsman92

10 pointer
Feb 16, 2019
Russell Co
Barely missed my house by about a mile in Marion co. Highway 1157 and 208 in Calvary got hit hard. We’re without power and running a generator, but other than that, we’re good. Haven’t made it out to the farm in bradfordsville. But from what I’ve been told, it went more towards the gravel switch side of bradfordsville, and not my farm. My son was looking forward to muzzloader season today. We skipped out on the Dale Hollow youth quota hunt to hunt our farm, but it just wasn’t worth the risk of getting out today.
Prayers for everyone, lots of people needing them today

I know where your talking about, used to drive through there on my way to work in Lebanon. I didn’t think it got that bad out that way, but was told about a friend of a friends house somewhere in Taylor county that they said got demolished