Eve of the invasion roll call

ribsplitter

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 19, 2004
Greenup, ky, USA.
How do you like the Sitka stuff? Thinking about getting some.
I have a fanatic bibs and jacket and the skull cap and neck gator. I can honestly say all you need under it is base layers and you won't get cold . It fits better than any outfit I've personally owned and is super quiet. The stuff is high dollar no doubt but well worth the money to me just for the warmth ,comfort and funtion.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
I’ve been about 30mins. Jumped a nice 8 this morning bedded with a doe. They just stood there and watched me drive bye. They weren’t 60 yards behind my MIL house.

wolverine1

12 pointer
Oct 19, 2004
breckinridge county
Had an awesome morning, Buck’s running does everywhere! Had what looked to be a shooter do the “buck roar” when some smaller bucks moved close to the doe he was behind. Lost count of the deer I saw. Climbed down at 1200, moved 15 yds, back up the tree.... Hopefully I get it done!!!

Recurve77

10 pointer
Aug 7, 2012
Just climbed in for one last chance at the big ones before gun comes in tomorrow. This spot has been hot for last 2 days.

Hunter93

Spike
Nov 8, 2012
Ky
I have a fanatic bibs and jacket and the skull cap and neck gator. I can honestly say all you need under it is base layers and you won't get cold . It fits better than any outfit I've personally owned and is super quiet. The stuff is high dollar no doubt but well worth the money to me just for the warmth ,comfort and funtion.

Thanks, trying to decide between it or the first lite stuff

Packed up stuff this morning for taking to farm to deer camp. Thought I would do that while raining. Got to farm and unpacked Feels like I am going to the moon. So much to pack. Been on stand for a bit. Breezy, but not bad. Nothing yet, but had to get one more bowhunt in. Will be sitting in ground blind with my son n the morning. Best of luck to y’all.

Nov 5, 2017
Shepherdsville
Unbelievable all day sit again since 2:40 seen nice 8 couple small bucks 7 does an came to full draw on a 160 probably, bigger deer than I missed yesterday. Came out at 35 was at full draw but he turned away soon as he hit opening and couldn’t stop him. He just walked away searching

ojibwa62

12 pointer
Jul 1, 2018
NOTW
Saw the basket racked 1.5yo 8pt again hope he makes through the next few weeks and also the three does I see quite often..

Latest posts