Etown Area Veterinarian

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by MatthewEitutis, Dec 27, 2010.

1. MatthewEitutis

MatthewEitutis 6 pointer

Sep 8, 2009
    Etown Ky
    :confused:Calling all gun dog owners...what vet do you use in the etown area to care for your dogs?

2. jeff

jeff 8 pointer

Dec 15, 2004
    E-Town ky
    I use the Fort Knox vet for everyday needs/meds (need mil ID, but save big time $$), did use the Heartland Veterinary Hospital once for OFA Hip X-rays. Went to HILLSIDE ANIMAL CLINIC FLOYDS KNOBS, IN for my other dogs OFA xrays and saved about 1/2. Just depends on what you need done and how fast.
    http://www.hillsideanimalclinic.com/

3. wildcovey

wildcovey 6 pointer

Dec 9, 2008
    webster ky
    the one on 1600 behind the hospital has been a good one over the last 16 yrs ive used them very reasonable on prices. i have only used them for emergencies which has been several times.

4. skeetshooter105

skeetshooter105 6 pointer

Jan 4, 2005
    Hardin County Swamps
    Elizabethtown Animal Hospital on Hgwy. 1600 (soon to be on ring road) has several good vets. Dr. Bailey takes care of my dogs and is excellent. Prices are high but for the results very cheap..

5. largefrag

largefrag Spike

Dec 16, 2009
    Lexington
    Etown animal hopsital is the place to go. Chad (Dr. Bailey) is a family friend and if I didn't live in Lexingon, I wouldn't let anyone else take care of my dogs. He is a well trained and compassionate vet and won't take advantage of anyone. Thier prices may have gone up a bit since they moved but I would bet they are still the cheapest around. And oun can usually walk in without an appt without any hassle.