Epstein: Leaked Insider Recording From ABC News Reveals Network Executives Killed Bombshell Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 5, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    [VIDEO] Leaked Insider Recording From ABC News Reveals Network Executives Killed Bombshell Story Implicating Jeffrey Epstein
    “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
    Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
    Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
    Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story”
    Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

More: https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...-bombshell-story-implicating-jeffrey-epstein/

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    The MSM is not news its propaganda! Obviously this hurts them so it was not run.

TripleGee, barney and aaronc like this.
  3. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Sounds like she is working for the wrong network.

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Nothing will happen for the good

5. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Not unless individual justice is meted out.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I can't believe the hate for the Clintons outweigh the fact a Child Molester is now dead and gone and good riddance. Sure save this country a lot of money in the end. And seems like some here defend him for some reason what's up with that.

grouseguy likes this.
  7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Is abc, cnn, and msnbc news or propaganda? If you see them as propagandist and accept that for what it is fine but if you see them as news then you should be appalled. The first amendment is under attack in that journalists are being selected and censored based on wether or not content supports an agenda rather than simply trying to provide facts and truth.

8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Why bag a mouse when you can get the rats?
    I'm glad he's dead, but the Clinton's and others should have been convicted for they're part, Bill and Hillary just keep killing people who can bring them to justice.
    If you think Trump has done worse than the Clinton's your really slow.

Carl and TripleGee like this.
  9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Glad he’s dead but get the rest also , they could die off also I just smile

TripleGee likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Do you know what that guy did???? That guy was a PIMP. He dealt in CHILD SEX for the rich and powerful people. Democrats, Republicans, Independents, the Monarchy of other countries, Hollywood, the United States Courts, powerful people in the United Nations from all the other countries, rich and powerful people in the different media, etc, etc.

NOBODY is defending him at all, NOBODY. What we wish is he had a chance to talk but some people wanted him dead as soon as possible to keep him quite before he could name anybody.

riverboss, Lady Hunter and TripleGee like this.
  11. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    That reporter had better be careful....she might get herself suicided.

bondhu likes this.
  12. Dangermouse

Dangermouse 6 pointer

Jan 20, 2004
    Hazard, Ky, USA.
    So your saying Epstein was scum, but Bill Clinton does it, its OK ? You do know that Bill made 25 trips on Child Molester Airlines ?

riverboss, Carl and bondhu like this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005