Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For More Than $40 Billion

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Musk is a smart mf'er....he's making Twitter prove their real subscriber numbers vs. the fake accounts as reported on their SEC filings. They say less than 5% and won't show their numbers to prove it, he says at least 20%...if Musk is correct, they will be sued out of existence by the investors and advertisers.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Musk is a smart mf'er....he's making Twitter prove their real subscriber numbers vs. the fake accounts as reported on their SEC filings. They say less than 5% and won't show their numbers to prove it, he says at least 20%...if Musk is correct, they will be sued out of existence by the investors and advertisers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Democrats are really hating his move from the left to the right. He is the perfect example of the political needle that needs to move. He's brave enough to acknowledge it publicly.

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Democrats are really hating his move from the left to the right. He is the perfect example of the political needle that needs to move. He's brave enough to acknowledge it publicly.
I consider him a centrist. He hasn't moved. The left has went off the rails and anyone with a brain can see how conservatives are being censored. He at least is in a position to publicly call BS.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I consider him a centrist. He hasn't moved. The left has went off the rails and anyone with a brain can see how conservatives are being censored. He at least is in a position to publicly call BS.
I don’t think he is a centrist but more of what we used to consider “liberal.” Liberals don’t really exist anymore. The democrat party has fully morphed into a communist death cult, ostracizing people like musk. The Overton Window is real!!

Last edited: