Elizabeth Warren Caught In New Lie About Getting Fired For Being 'Visibly Pregnant'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 7, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    These people lie so easily. Of course, be waiting for the scathing report from See-BS tonight. Ha!!

-----------------------------------------

Elizabeth Warren Caught In New Lie About Getting Fired For Being 'Visibly Pregnant'
    [​IMG] By Carmine Sabia
    Published October 5, 2019 at 1:41pm

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, one of the leading contenders for the 2020 Democrat presidential nomination, is caught in a lie.

During a campaign stop in Carson City, Nevada this week the senator recounted how she lost her teaching job because she was pregnant.

“I still remember the 4 to 6-year-olds, I still remember the faces of every one of them,” the senator said to the crowd.

“I remember some of our lessons, the things we worked on, I remember our successes, and our failures,” she said.

“I loved that work, and I would probably still be doing in that work today, but my story has some more turns,” she said.

Read More

x
    “By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days,” the senator said. “Wished me luck, and hired someone else for the job. Okay.”

But in 2007, when Warren was still a Harvard law professor and not pandering for votes, she told a story that did not resemble the one she told in Nevada.

“I was married at nineteen and graduated from college after I’d married, and my first year post-graduation I worked in a public school system with the children with disabilities.

Is Warren a liar?
    Yes No
    Completing this poll entitles you to our news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    “I did that for a year, and then that summer I didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an ’emergency certificate,’ it was called,” Warren said.

“I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, ‘I don’t think this is going to work out for me,’” she said.

“I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years, and I was really casting about, thinking, ‘What am I going to do?’

“My husband’s view of it was, ‘Stay home. We have children, we’ll have more children, you’ll love this.’ And I was very restless about it,” she said.

And this week was not the only time Warren deviated from that 2007 story by insinuating that she was dismissed for being pregnant.

“Teaching special needs kids is a calling. But I finished out the year visibly pregnant and didn’t get invited back. Those were the days,” she said.
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/opi...caught-new-lie-getting-fired-visibly-pregnant

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Just watched the vid from 2007 where she was talking about this, she actually said she was offered an extension to her job and not fired. So there you go , in her own words she is a lier.

EC likes this.
  3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Pathological liar otherwise known as a politician. The issue is she lies and makes stories up about being a victim. She is trying to identify with her base... all victims. Racism, sexism, homophobia, and injustice.

Munson, barney and EC like this.
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    And she is the front runner on the left as of now..

Just shows the left base does not care about lies or truth.

EC likes this.
  5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Amazing what they get away with.

EC likes this.
  6. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Well, that certainly describes a few dims on here, doesnt it?

barney likes this.
  7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Ive never met one that wasnt like that. There are two kinds of people, those that hold themselves accountable for their actions/decisions and there are those that blame everyone else for their troubles and look to government (or a union) to compensate for them.

Brody, Munson and barney like this.
  8. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    She speaks with Fork tongue.

9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Long in the tooth gray beaver

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

She wants reparations for her tribe.

upload_2019-10-8_13-46-57.png

xbokilla likes this.
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    1. I don’t speak on politics much but said a long time ago Warren would be the candidate.

2. You know this is a lie. Who the h$ll would knock her up?

aaronc and yote hunter like this.
  12. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

upload_2019-10-8_14-52-5.png

JR in KY and EC like this.
  13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    She looks like she needs some preparation H.

15. biged57

biged57 Spike

Nov 17, 2013
    You couldn’t hem the hole bunch up running on the Democratic Party and beat the truth out of them what they really want to do to this country and that is to destroy it . .......;

aaronc likes this.