Eliminate Fall Turkey Hunting

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by perrymax, May 18, 2020.

1. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    That's complete BS. Yeah a difference in a jake and an adult most of the time but no difference in a 6 year old and a 2 year old. Gobbling frequency has nothing to do with age, I've killed several long spurred gobblers that gobbled their heads off. As far as your spotting scope comment, you're full of it. 1 and 3/8 before you've completed your season, hahahahahaha BS. I've forgot more about turkey then you'll ever know and you can be retired as many years as you want but that doesn't make this true. Enough Said.

BootsOn27, dirtstalker and Meatstick like this.
  2. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    You're exactly right Meat. He's only completed his season when he shoots one with 1 3/8" or over, Hahahahahaha. He's only killed 49 turkeys and he's the turkey whisperer, hahahahaha

Meatstick likes this.
  3. Okay. Just put the cork back in the bourbon bottle and leave well enough alone. You have a great day. The guys with the white jackets will be knocking on your door real soon.

4. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    It’s another hitch alias roch house. Leave him sleep.

5. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Big difference in a turkey hunter and a turkey killer. Rooster spur count don’t count btw.

rockhousehunter likes this.
  6. hitch

hitch 10 pointer

Jan 16, 2008
    Haha, I only have one alias not smart enough to run two handles.

I’ve killed several hundred longbeards and be damned if I could ever tell how big a bird is based on gobbles etc prior to rolling him. I’ve killed some two year olds with a dozen hens and some sharp spurred devils that dang near ran me over.

On the earlier lazy hunting stuff. Yes walking a few hundred yards to crawl in the blind across a pasture is dang lazy compared to climbing several thousand feet in elevation to get to a roosted bird before he pitches down and vanishes with hens for the day. There’s zero comparison in the two.

also blinds essentially remove the worry of getting caught moving also making things much easier

7. Wow. Another white jacket needed. And you wanted to talk on the phone. Offline? Keep looking for those pink elephants

8. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    You're exactly right, Great White Hunter with 49 turkeys lol

9. Lmao over and over. You're definitely an insult to being a sportsman.

10. Okay my wife is really getting concerned. She can't understand why I'm laughing so hard.

11. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Hahaha yeah I get that alot

12. Thanks for the laughs guys but I've got better things to do. My grandson has a dirty diaper I need to change. You guys keep the laughs going. You're pretty good at it.

13. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Tell him it's your own fault

rockhousehunter and RLWEBB like this.
  14. I just hate it when he leaves these bombs. He'll he's laughing