Electric vehicles

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Also, how much does it cost to recharge? Electricity isn't exactly cheap these days!
Or always available.

I think every electric car should have a 5hp Honda generator installed so if you get in a bind or out of juice with a power outage/blackout/brownout/charging ban you don’t die on the side of the road trying to get to a hospital.

How’d you like to have been trying to get ahead of a hurricane last week in an EV?

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
If you are paying $125 a week in gas, then pay $25 on electric bill, $100 saved.

Come on, man
With gas at $4 they are definitely real. Even more so if gas goes beyond $4. I was spending $100 a week in my little car. Someone driving an SUV or commuting further than my 35 miles could easily spend over $100 a week.
How you spending $100 a week on 70 miles a day in the bunny wagon?

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Hell. I swear to God my my 3/4 ton truck gets that, when I set the SuperChip to economy. Diesel tho, so you still got me there on economics.
I only run it on EXTREME when I'm in town trying to impress women I can't touch, but it'll get about 9mpg then lol
My truck is 2500HD gas, I was getting 11 with 35’s. I stepped tires down to 33’s today. I have programmer set on economy.

Other than to my eyes my truck looks like a Tacoma now with baby tires, hopefully I’ll get back in that 14-15mpg range. My Fiesta ST got 37mpg on trip to Lexington and home Sunday, both are paid for, I’ll keep burning fossil fuels for now.

Latest posts