Election coverage?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Nov 3, 2020.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Well if you want a silver lining, a positive, whatever you want to call it, watch the virus numbers slowly get better and by early next year it probably won’t even exist. Jus sayin, they won’t keep it going, they want to be the ones to “save the day” so they can get some more voters for the next election. I’d say a vaccine will be released anytime. Pull up old threads, I said a “vaccine” would come late this year or early next year. Predictable politics.

00noturkey, kyhunter99 and barney like this.
  2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    The vaccines have been held back so as to influence the voting process which seems to have worked. Right now the Rats are counting up now many Graveyard Ballots they need to inject into the system. Philadelphia is your Model here.
    XMan is correct, the Democrat Virus has served its purpose and about ran its course.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Listen I was up early and had on OAN. There are physicians from large cities, Democratic cities, that are starting to publicly say that shutdowns and quarantines aren’t making a difference and that there’s not really a need for a vaccine for a virus that 99.8% of the people who get it survive. Had a doctor from Los Angeles this morning. I’ve told you all, I don’t do SM (except this site), rarely watch the news, and really don’t care that much about politics, but when those types of people are coming out and saying it then this thing has about ran its course, at least as far as the shutdown aspect of it.

kyhunter99 and KYBOY like this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    This is a coup. It’s so obvious that they are manufacturing votes.

00noturkey, aaronc, Wildcat and 5 others like this.
  5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Sure shows how accurate those polls were doesn’t it? NOT!!!!!!!! The media and the demonrat party are this country’s greatest enemies and they are winning.

slobear, aaronc and rockhousehunter like this.
  6. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Already can’t find ammo and reloading supplies. Dang sure gonna be panic buying now:rolleyes: If Biden wins it’ll take a year for the shelves to restock

7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    They're not winning. They're stealing.

You're really not expecting to be able to own a firearm, are you?

barney, Drahts, bigbonner and 7 others like this.
  8. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Oh yes I most certainly will..

9. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Nothing at all fishy about waiting until last thing to count those votes. For as long as I can remember I've always said the election is rigged and honestly believe the only reason they let Trump win last time is because he said it was rigged too and they didn't have a back up plan because they thought hitlery was going to easily win and Trump had enough money to find out the truth. Now they don't give a damn how obvious it is as long as Trump is gone.
    Last night in slow joe's little speech his nervous smile wasn't there, he had a shit eating possum grin that said he already knew what was going to happen. No way in hell this country has that many idiots in it... yet, no doubt fairly close but not that many.

10. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    No restocking you'll have to register for ammo and call and tell each time you shoot something

barney and JR in KY like this.
  11. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Been sick over it all day

12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Trump campaign just declared victory in Pennsylvania!

13. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Even if that really come true, he still needs Michigan if Wisconsin really goes to Biden and they’re saying recount or not he’s got plenty of votes regardless.

barney likes this.
  14. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I wish I shared your optimism Barney. When this is over-for better or worse- I am disconnecting from everything digital for a little while. My nerves are frayed. This whole thing has given me the shits.

bondhu, Junglekat and barney like this.
  15. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    They just declared Michigan for Biden.

drakeshooter likes this.