Either the biggest coyote in Ky. or it's a freakin wolf

TurkeyFoot

6 pointer
Aug 16, 2006
Taylor County
There's a guy in Marion county that has 3 or 4 of the wolf hybrids and them things are huge!! But they are not colored up like this wolf is!! I drive by them every day goin to work and they freak me out, because of their size!

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
There's a guy in Marion county that has 3 or 4 of the wolf hybrids and them things are huge!! But they are not colored up like this wolf is!! I drive by them every day goin to work and they freak me out, because of their size!

right in jessietown? used to see em all the time i thought he got rid of em though...

TurkeyFoot

6 pointer
Aug 16, 2006
Taylor County
right in jessietown? used to see em all the time i thought he got rid of em though...
Yes, the house on the right hand side with the 6 foot fence!! He still has a couple, i drive by them every day. I was coming through there one afternoon a couple of years ago, and one of them had got loose. There were guys with shotguns walking down the road! Dont know if they ever caught it or not!

Mar 21, 2013
Just checking in to update you on the DNA tests. As of now they're still testing . I will post as soon as I hear anything. Sorry for taking so long to post but, my son is about to redeploy to Afganistan and my father-n-law has got termanal cancer so, things have been hectic.

flintlock

6 pointer
Sep 5, 2009
Union, KY
When I lived about 30 miles west of Atlanta in the middle 90s, coyotes were just then coming into the eastern suburbs, Lawrenceville, Loganville and more places east. Eating cats, hauling off beagles, getting splattered on the roads. The biggest one reported had a dead weight of 65 pounds, and a 58 pounder was killed at my huntclub in Taliaferro county, near Sparta, Georgia. I saw one at the club that had to have been 50 plus pounds, running through the woods. That is as big as a late born deer there just loosing its spots.

Seems to me that with wolves travelling in northern tier states and freelancing elsewhere, really big coyotes will soom be the norm. flint

30-30

8 pointer
Aug 26, 2011
just checking in, if anything or anyone has an update, been watching this 1 from the start, as I hunt in canmer

Latest posts