Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by deerhunter24, Dec 14, 2018.
1) who does the big O belong too?
2) A coyote, a fox and a bobcat sitting at Hucks drinking coffee. They see your going duck hunting and offer up advice. Who’s advice do you take?
3) you pull up to the ramp and it’s blocked by a Red S10. Your in the middle of no where. No cell service. What do you do?
4) where is the school bus blind located?
5) where is blind #28?
4)You want to get your wild Irish lab trained by a professional where do you take it?
Wild rose kennels if you want superior dog training and to win titles.
Not sure on the bear one. I can think if ole duster and his bear hunting skills and the bear hole that B.M. likes to hunt on peabody.
2) I am going with the coyote. Knows more about wildfowl habitat than most folks on this sites knowledge combined.
3) push it out of the gravel road on peabody and then knife the tires. Especially if it has out of state plates.
4) not sure where the school bus blind is. You got me on that one.
5) blind 28 is my favorite blind in all of Henderson. Particularly at the sloughs. Only disappointing part is it's not close to nunnleys place so I cant give those dudes that think they own the refuge the finger in the mornings.
1] Everybody knows itall OWNS the Big O
2] I take advice from Bobcat. Coyote cant catch a Roadrunner. Fox is sly and a thief. Bobcats sits and waits for its prey. Then pounces.
3] Push the Red S10 in the river and move on.
4] That one is in the school yard
5] Blind 28 no such thing never there LOL
River supposed to be falling soon
When the water leaves, so will the ducks that are here now.
Wrong ole son you got to take that dog down to wild rose kennels anyone remember that guy?
50% I am proud of you for getting the first question correct though. That wildrose guy was a trip.