DREAM come true

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by carbonhunter, Nov 7, 2018.

1. charliehustle86

charliehustle86 6 pointer

Oct 16, 2014
    Northern Ky
    awesome job! He answers all prayers!

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  2. dabassking

dabassking 6 pointer

Sep 16, 2015
    Central KY
    There’s not much better than your first archery buck. Congrats!

3. Trophyspike

Trophyspike Spike

Feb 24, 2015
    Cave City
    Nothing wrong with Christ being apart of all aspects of a man's life. Many folks I know walk and talk with God throughout their entire day, and nothing in their lives are not directed without the good Lords hand.

BNewNKY46 and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  4. crossfire

crossfire 8 pointer

Jun 13, 2006
    Mayfield, Ky
    Too cool! That first bow-buck is always the fondest memory. I too enjoy my time with Christ while in the tree stand, however, ever since I opened my eyes after prayer a decade ago to see a big 10 passing me by at 35 yards, I now pray with my eyes open; just in case!

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    There’s some good lessons and truth in this thread if folks will read and think. Proverbs 3:6 “In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight.” Congrats on the fine buck by the way and for sharing your faith. It’s needed now more than ever.

6. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    Congrats on a great buck !!

7. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Congrats on your bow kill buck. Good job.
    I’ve done what you talking bout a time or 2 myself. Nothing wrong with that. Keep it up.

8. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Keep Him as your priority and everything else will fall into place, congrats on the buck !

Trophyspike and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  9. Bubbabass1

Bubbabass1 Fawn

Sep 9, 2018
    NKY
    Great buck. Congrats
    BB1

10. Claims Rep.

Claims Rep. 6 pointer

Feb 6, 2010
    Congrats! I also talk with the Lord while I’m in the stand. Hard to beat those conversations.

11. DaveInJax

DaveInJax Spike

Aug 18, 2018
    Northeast Florida
    Congrats on your first bow buck! I'm still chasing my first one with a bow. I'm on year 6 now and after a pile of does down still waiting. Seeing this just makes my wait more bearable.

12. Whitetail Nut

Whitetail Nut 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2002
    Man praying to God is the right way to approach hunting. It aligns your mind and spirit. I prayed Sunday morning for my 75 year old father who has glaucoma in one eye and severe neuropathy . It is very difficult for him to hunt anymore. He goes because he still loves the chase .
    The Lord answered my prayer at 9:00 Sunday with the sweet sound of Dads rifle sounding off. A 9 pt was the answer to that prayer! I know our time together will come to an end one day. I cherish my time with my Dad hunting and I don’t think there’s one thing in the world wrong with praying for a little help from God!
    Tears of joy were streaming down my face when I heard him shoot! I am not ashamed!