12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Screenshot_20220512-134225_Outlook_copy_1080x960.jpg

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
Just go to kdfw web site and click on elk lottery and follow directions on which hunt you want to apply for. 10 bucks a chance and you can apply for 3 chances.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Well if that’s the case they have a redraw for unclaimed tags. I know my unit well. The rest no clue. Not getting a guide in no mans land. Be donated money I guess.
There’s a second drawing for the units. It’s possible that Connor could draw a unit in Whitley county or Martin county and not be able to hunt Knott. It’s a messed up deal for sure and last year it seemed most didn’t get their first or even second choices. It is what it is though. I’d love to see him draw a tag and kill one.

mudhole crossing

12 pointer
Aug 20, 2007
East ky
There’s a second drawing for the units. It’s possible that Connor could draw a unit in Whitley county or Martin county and not be able to hunt Knott. It’s a messed up deal for sure and last year it seemed most didn’t get their first or even second choices. It is what it is though. I’d love to see him draw a tag and kill one.
so what units other than 5 we need to try for?

mudhole crossing

12 pointer
Aug 20, 2007
East ky
I’d still apply 5 as first choice if he’s drawn and 6 would be my second choice. But I have places in 6 where I could hunt that have elk. All a person can do apply, get an area, and then work to get permission. You all going to the MAC to watch?
Thanks for the advice and info. We won’t be able to attend the drawing

Latest posts